Forum Tips and Tricks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tatsumaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

So is there any news as to when Riot is ganna let us use avatars? Or is that not really in the works atm? :-\

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by genshi4 View Post
[turley] what does this do?[/turley]
I WANT TO KNOW TOO LOL. That's Phreak's real name and I think it's a joke in the bb code

Saint Latona

02-12-2012

How can I look for a very specific post that I made that's drowned out in the 395 posts thread?

jinxedchef

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
How can I look for a very specific post that I made that's drowned out in the 395 posts thread?

Thats what I need to know. Can you look over previous post. Can you tag threads that may be of interest later? And I really think there needs to be more sub-forums. Way too many new threads mostly about things that already had a thread.

BÍrt

03-10-2012

bAdStAr1

03-13-2012

btw can we get an avatar if we are not an developer?

Alenos

07-24-2012

Thank you

PuppyOfDoom

09-01-2012

im logged in trying to see the attachments but it says it isnt a valid link and i should contact administator if it is a valid link and when i click admini link its a 404. :/

Fs Son0fSilas

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppyOfDoom View Post
im logged in trying to see the attachments but it says it isnt a valid link and i should contact administator if it is a valid link and when i click admini link its a 404. :/
this thread is over 2 years old

this is the main reason you don't want to "necro" threads, as a lot of information may be out of date.

Terror96

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyloslawer View Post
why can't we use avatars? :\ it rlly makes it alot harder to tell members from each other.
This