Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forum Tips and Tricks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tatsumaki

11-01-2011

So is there any news as to when Riot is ganna let us use avatars? Or is that not really in the works atm? :-\

Dr FreakinSmarts

01-24-2012

Quote:
genshi4:

I WANT TO KNOW TOO LOL. That's Phreak's real name and I think it's a joke in the bb code

Saint Latona

02-12-2012

How can I look for a very specific post that I made that's drowned out in the 395 posts thread?

jinxedchef

02-23-2012

Quote:
Saint Latona:
How can I look for a very specific post that I made that's drowned out in the 395 posts thread?

Thats what I need to know. Can you look over previous post. Can you tag threads that may be of interest later? And I really think there needs to be more sub-forums. Way too many new threads mostly about things that already had a thread.

Bêrt

03-10-2012

bAdStAr1

03-13-2012

btw can we get an avatar if we are not an developer?

Alenos

07-24-2012

Thank you

PuppyOfDoom

09-01-2012

im logged in trying to see the attachments but it says it isnt a valid link and i should contact administator if it is a valid link and when i click admini link its a 404. :/

Fs Son0fSilas

09-01-2012

Quote:
PuppyOfDoom:
im logged in trying to see the attachments but it says it isnt a valid link and i should contact administator if it is a valid link and when i click admini link its a 404. :/

this thread is over 2 years old

this is the main reason you don't want to "necro" threads, as a lot of information may be out of date.

Terror96

05-28-2013

Quote:
Dyloslawer:
why can't we use avatars? :\ it rlly makes it alot harder to tell members from each other.

This