Forum Tips and Tricks.

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftycents

05-17-2010

Also,

Sir Mavs

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftycents View Post
Also,
Don't spam!
================================================== =========
@Topic
Thread looks nice! Good Job! It would help lots of people.

AgentX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

ooo, ok

scylerus

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Creating threads
  • Red-Riot: These are the Developers. They are the most knowledgeable and are the only usergroup to have power over you, the player. They wield the almighty banhammer, so be good for goodnessí sake.
  • Yellow-Council: These players advise Riot on the current state of competitive LoL and how to improve it. They acquire this status through exceptional skill, keen insight on the metagame, running a league that sponsors LoL, chairing a sponsored team, or otherwise benefiting the competitive scene.
  • Green-Emissaries: These players go above and beyond to help the LoL community as a whole prosper. They are active on the forums and promote LoL in various capacities.
  • Blue-Adjudicators: These players have been involved with LoL since very early in the closed beta where their assistance was invaluable. New Adjudicators acquire this status through especially helpful Test Realm feedback.
  • Orange-Wrenchmen: These players have invested time on the Help & Support board solving a variety of issues.
  • Friend of Urf: These players have placed in the April 2010 contest honoring the death of Urf.
An ungrouped forumite begins as a Junior Member. 30 posts net him Member status, and 100 Senior Member.

Obviously some of the avatars I could not be unless I worked for riot, but are there any other ways I can help riot myself? I would like to partake in making riot better than it already is.

Fallen 62

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylerus View Post
Obviously some of the avatars I could not be unless I worked for riot, but are there any other ways I can help riot myself? I would like to partake in making riot better than it already is.
You can be a positive presence on the forums and in game. Help people here (this forum), as well as in game if they need it or ask for it. Give them constructive feedback about certain issues in the game you feel aren't quite right. And you can always buy some RP to help them out financially You'll be able to get some pretty cool skins then too.

NiTeXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

ok

Helicoptah D1ck

06-10-2010

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c113389b39bd

Go to this link to play the game and receive special rewards once you hit level 10!

Fallen 62

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by calivas View Post

Go to this link to play the game and receive special rewards once you hit level 10!
That's low...

scylerus

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by calivas View Post

Im not that newb...I am bout to reach lvl 19...Thanks for showing your lame support though. Hope to see you on the battlefield so I can rock your face off with twitch!

Also, I have spent money on riot points for the boost and things like that. Thats how I got twitch actually. Thanks for the input tho

Fran Madaraki

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
That reminds me: We have graphical smilies on the forums and others.
I'd like to inform you that these smileys are horrible.

Note that the forum has dark background, and the smileys have white pieces of background.

1234567 ... 9