Forum Tips and Tricks.

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen 62

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyloslawer View Post
why can't we use avatars? :\ it rlly makes it alot harder to tell members from each other.
Eventually, the plan is that we will be getting the same avatars that we have in-game, and that some of our stats will show in the area to the left.

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

excellent :3

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen 62 View Post
The Test Realm, as I'm sure you can surmise, is for testing the new builds that come out before they are released to the Live servers. Currently, there is no way to get a Test Realm account, but Riot does run giveaways from time to time. Just keep an eye out for them (they have been in the Test Realm forum before, but we are supposed to be getting a new forum, and I have no idea who will have access to what) and sign up when you see one.

That's pretty much the only way to get into the TR right now.
The only giveaways I have seen were during class times :'(

Heartwood

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Creating threads

If you decide later you want to attach a poll to a thread you made use thread tools.
Attachment 29010
I don't understand how to go back and create a poll. My thread tool options are
- show printable version
- email
- subscribe

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-14-2010

Are you sure you are logged in and at a thread you created?

Heartwood

05-15-2010

Quote:
might assuage much of the rage.
It's not ALL rage you know. Just strong opinion.

Heartwood

05-15-2010

Quote:
Are you sure you ... at a thread you created?
Thank you! That was it. I was trying to create a poll in a thread that I did not own. I thought the poll would have been useful as there were many opinions and a graphical summary would have helped sort out community opinion. The original author would have to do that. Thanks again.

Fallen 62

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartwood View Post
Thank you! That was it. I was trying to create a poll in a thread that I did not own. I thought the poll would have been useful as there were many opinions and a graphical summary would have helped sort out community opinion. The original author would have to do that. Thanks again.
To branch off of this: You can only edit/modify posts that you have made. If someone quotes you with an earlier version of your post, you cannot edit their post to reflect your new changes, and their post will not automatically update with the new changes.

Also, if you are trying to edit a thread you have made, you cannot edit the title that displays in the forum. You can change the title of the post if you edit it, but the thread title will stay the same as when you hit "Submit".

K0P3M

05-17-2010

=)

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P3M View Post
=)
That reminds me: We have graphical smilies on the forums and others.

123456 ... 9