Can we fix Enervating Locked?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crucefix

08-15-2011

Hello,

I used to love Enervating Locked in the past. Its raw status were great and aura was awesome. Unfortunately the proc was too good in champions with low cooldown abilities like Udyr and Sona.
It would be possible to remove its proc and increase his Health and Mana Regen just a little bit to make him balanced?
It's enough? Or would still be overpowred/abused?
Your though will be welcome.

Udyr misses it

Innervating Locket
+430 Health
+450 Mana
Aura
UNIQUE: Nearby allies gain 20 Health Regen per 5 and 9 Mana Regen per 5.
Passive
UNIQUE: Reduces ability cooldowns by 10%.
UNIQUE: When you use an ability, you regenerate 50 Health and 20 Mana over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

Sugestion 2:
Keep the same status but make it possible to remove the aura if struct in combat like Garen's Passive, or just when hit by champions.
It would make them less abused team fights, very good for solo lane and jungling.
Thought?!

The Lord of Hats

08-15-2011

If you remove the proc, it would be a pretty pointless item. Really, it just wasn't fantastically designed in general--it's ridiculous when you can make use of its procs, and the stats weren't worthwhile if you couldn't.

Balorlord

08-15-2011

I wish they'd just remake locket so it would just be an activatible with a big burst, kinda like a heal/clarity combo, except in an item with a 60-90 second cooldown or something.

Xj6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

It was a support oriented item, but the tanky dps and tank champs were making the best out of it.

Gragas spamming spells and getting a TON of mana and TON of health due to his W and passive...

Udyr / Sona being the 2 champs that did the best use of it. It was seriously OP.

Thryale

08-16-2011

amumu is sad too. he cried when riot removed it.

but seriously, amu could abuse it with the best of 'em by spamming his tantrum.

I wish the would recreate locket with a similar proc, but do a few other things like: hit the main stats and such hard with the nerf bat, so the focus is more on the proc; impose a better time limit on said proc(around 4 secs or so) so that ppl like ez and vlad can't spam the proc every 2 secs; have it so the proc regenerates the health over the 4 secs of cooldown, sorta like shen's shadow tap.

BrotherCaine

08-16-2011

Riot is taking the chainsaw to all sorts of sustain and healing. You won't be seeing enervating locket in its old form.

Thryale

08-16-2011

and yet life steal has largely been unaffected.... why is that?

I mean I find jax, tryn, or any other dps/tanky dps hacking away with 2 hits a sec criting for over 400 dmg and healing 20~40% much more annoying than ppl like amu and gragas healing with locket.

BrotherCaine

08-16-2011

Tryndamere's sustain needs to be looked at (for 3's if nothing else).

But other AD using their lifesteal as lane sustain just need to be harrassed so they can't hit creeps. The accounting won't work in most cases, they will loose more life being harrassed than they gain from life steal.

Riot isn't concerned about locket in 5v5 teamfight but a rushed locket allowing a champion to stay out in the field forever till they can afford their first, most expensive, core item.

RIPPEDMUSCLE

08-16-2011

This will never happen because Riot is in the process of trying to nerf sustain and support. Why would they bring back an item like this? I would love to see it though. It would be so awesome on skarner.

MadeHerSquirtle

08-16-2011

It could just have an internal cooldown like sheen.