Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contagious Cure

Recruiter

05-10-2010

Quote:
SuzakuCMX:
I'd rather the commentary not be 5 seconds behind and he also show off her weaknesses instead of

"HEY I'M SO AWESOME, DASH TO THIS LIZARD AND WATCH THEM GO BACK TO FULL HP MUNDO AND NOT CHASE ME EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE 20 HP LEFT!"

Because chasing a stealth champ in TT with a mobility move like shadow dance while there's still a team fight happening is smart.

Exodam

Recruiter

05-10-2010

hmm strange although her damage out put is big her speed and her pushing abilities were low. Probably because you went more ap that round, cant wait to see which build is better, ability power. or attack speed

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

05-10-2010

Quote:
Contagious Cure:
Because chasing a stealth champ in TT with a mobility move like shadow dance while there's still a team fight happening is smart.

Because she had her smoke bomb off C/D and there was obviously a point to use Shadow Dance on every single time.

And they didn't have an Akali either.

Contagious Cure

Recruiter

05-10-2010

Quote:
SuzakuCMX:
Because she had her smoke bomb off C/D and there was obviously a point to use Shadow Dance on every single time.

And they didn't have an Akali either.

Firstly, Mundo was on Phreaks team. Secondly, there was more than enough distance/brush for her use her abilities again given her extremely low cooldowns. Chasing would have been stupid.

Choudenjibou

05-10-2010

...Why did you have to use that match? I'm a fail Mundo and I found that out that match. >_> *points out the fact I ran in circles a bunch in teamfights*

Anyways, can't wait for Akali here with a (hopefully) fixed AD passive.

Also to the previous post about them not having an Akali, both sides did, theirs killed me enough to be sure of that.

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

05-10-2010

Quote:
Contagious Cure:
Firstly, Mundo was on Phreaks team. Secondly, there was more than enough distance/brush for her use her abilities again given her extremely low cooldowns. Chasing would have been stupid.

Shadow Dance needs a target and Mundo wasn't even close to them. Their Akali had much more HP and was chasing Phreak but quickly gave up as soon as he reached the grass to go back to killing creeps.

DontBanMeImDrunk

05-10-2010

...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FXBIoaHb9g

Stalos

05-10-2010

She snowballs like no other, but if she is at equal farm with others she doesn't do very well.

Disillusion

05-10-2010

Looks like Phreak lost this game.

I'm used to seeing him pwn some very nooby players who exercise bad judgment, most likely in a practice game for these spotlights.

azhag1

05-10-2010

Keep doing spotlight it's awesome !