Akali Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isilrawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

how much is she

MahatmaGanja

05-10-2010

nice the OP ninja team is complete! now buff the rest of the champions will ya?

sygg13

05-10-2010

Having a character with a 3 second CD dash plus a cloak ability is absolutely stupid.

Omnipotence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-10-2010

She looks... extremely squishy. I think during team fights she is going to get focused down so fast, smoke screen or not. She also looks very hard to build for. She also seems like she is "Eve 2.0" Cloak, insane burst, but insanely squishy.

The Purgator

05-10-2010

What's with all this unhealthy obsession with Akali over any other champ?

Oh right, sideboob. Hey Riot, here's an idea for a new champion: ****, with legs. I mean litterally, ****, with LEGS.

Crusader3546

05-10-2010

lmao, i thought you released these AFTER the champions came out... Eh, she shall be interesting.

Just a little bit of a critique... with brand new champions... possibly give some info on alternate builds, although with akali there is very little room for alternation, which I don't really like that much.

Xiosin

05-10-2010

i want to play her soo bad O.o

Nosolace

05-10-2010

imo she never really seemed to be putting out that much dmg. yea she could dash in and out for some hits, but nothing major as far as spike dmg. Yea garen went down quick, but in a 2v1 against garen with shen taunting and akali shielded, its to be expected. I guess we'll see how she does in release, but right now, she looks squishy and only good for running in and ks, like a shaco with a dash instead of clone for ult, and less spike dmg.

Tetsaigah

05-10-2010

you ever try a lich on her phreak?

Xetvenen

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroteric View Post
Riot announced the release of 3 ninja champions a long time ago, and it shouldn't come as a surprise that they indeed release 3 ninja champions.

Read.

unfortunately, these people are trying to troll, Hiroteric. it's best to just ignore them

On topic note: Akali looks great. seems her ult is an experiment for future abilities? GJ riot, and keep it up!