Akali Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

I don't know what "OP" did you saw on the video, but I saw a losing Phreak and 10-7 score sooo, I don't know, maybe it's going to be like Garen, 2 days full of Akali everywhere, then when you see that it's just a "Spot-Light" (think about the word), you will see that is not OP.

See ya, great work anyway Phreak!

Ghost999

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

I can imagine gangplank doing bang! and akali down

its ok, low hp - almost dead characters are the most fun to play

nice video

Peach Plum Pair

05-10-2010

I lol'd.

Mundo and Shen on your team in TT and I never even saw their third teammate come to help them when it was 3v1.

Also, do you only fight baddies? Their Amumu didn't do anything except use his Ult and run away from everyone while Despair was active, and nobody even tried chasing you even more after you ran into some grass....

Idzuna

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzakuCMX View Post
Also, do you only fight baddies? Their Amumu didn't do anything except use his Ult and run away from everyone while Despair was active, and nobody even tried chasing you even more after you ran into some grass....
Well, the video would only show Akali in a good light, Phreak would probably edit it if it was like,
"I can use shadow dance to escape, but Amumu totally pulls of an epic grab that made it useless"

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idzuna View Post
Well, the video would only show Akali in a good light, Phreak would probably edit it if it was like,
"I can use shadow dance to escape, but Amumu totally pulls of an epic grab that made it useless"
Also, they were clearly getting wrecked that game, so... ^^ Obviously the opponents weren't too terrible. The point is to show off the champion in a good light. This was a much closer game overall, as can be evidenced by Phreak repeatedly getting very low (and his team dying around him) which was quite nice to see. But the point is, again, to show off the champion in a good light. Seeing her get instagibbed would serve no purpose.

Copybass

Recruiter

05-10-2010

ITT: Random abuse of the downvote system.

Peach Plum Pair

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Also, they were clearly getting wrecked that game, so... ^^ Obviously the opponents weren't too terrible. The point is to show off the champion in a good light. This was a much closer game overall, as can be evidenced by Phreak repeatedly getting very low (and his team dying around him) which was quite nice to see. But the point is, again, to show off the champion in a good light. Seeing her get instagibbed would serve no purpose.
I'd rather the commentary not be 5 seconds behind and he also show off her weaknesses instead of

"HEY I'M SO AWESOME, DASH TO THIS LIZARD AND WATCH THEM GO BACK TO FULL HP MUNDO AND NOT CHASE ME EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE 20 HP LEFT!"

The Mid God

05-10-2010

wow... riot.... nice clothing... big *** ninja... with little almost no cloths.. keep it up...shen is OP'er then jax... just wanted to throw that in there XD

OriginZ

05-10-2010

Great video.

Koragon

05-10-2010

She seems to have the best chasing and escape abilities in the whole game, better then kassadain. As a ninja, with energy, which regenerates fast, this can make her overpowered.