Akali Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiPanda

05-10-2010

Awww, I thought of that starting build when I first played Akali and I was hoping nobody else thought of it by the time she got released (

WasabiCannon

05-10-2010

So this is why Riot told League Top 10 to stop making test realm champs.
So Phreak can make his spotlight on a champion that no one has seen before and make it seem like he knows something about the champion.

These spotlights are so funny keep the jokes coming Phreak!

soylent

05-10-2010

Funny how people already shout "OP" by watching a simple video. It was the same with Ez, Shen, Kennen, Garen and most likely will be with every new heroe coming.

The stupidity of people is endless.

Oh and btw, Shen is quite ok after the patch/nerf. It is possible to play 15-7-39 with him. It is all about practice and skill, nothing about OP, UP or something else.

Every single champion is OP when he gets feeded and UP if he is 1-2 lvl behind. The only difference is, that some champs have slightly better chances to get early kills than others, but after playing over 300 games on EU/US servers, I gotta say, there was never a time, where I said, **** every time I see that champ, he owns.

Learn to play in a team, focus the right targets and thats it. Phreak showed how to play with a team in his spotlights.

I like Akali so far, big fan of Shen but didn't like Kennen. Since Shen's getting boring a little after ~100 games, I guess I will give Akali a try.

Keep on riot!

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

I approve of this message.

Hybris

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by soylent View Post
Funny how people already shout "OP" by watching a simple video. It was the same with Ez, Shen, Kennen, Garen and most likely will be with every new heroe coming.

The stupidity of people is endless.

Oh and btw, Shen is quite ok after the patch/nerf. It is possible to play 15-7-39 with him. It is all about practice and skill, nothing about OP, UP or something else.

Every single champion is OP when he gets feeded and UP if he is 1-2 lvl behind. The only difference is, that some champs have slightly better chances to get early kills than others, but after playing over 300 games on EU/US servers, I gotta say, there was never a time, where I said, **** every time I see that champ, he owns.

Learn to play in a team, focus the right targets and thats it. Phreak showed how to play with a team in his spotlights.

I like Akali so far, big fan of Shen but didn't like Kennen. Since Shen's getting boring a little after ~100 games, I guess I will give Akali a try.

Keep on riot!
You kidding? Shen's feint is the most ridiculous skill in the game right now, it needs a huge nerf. I takes kat's ulti to do little to no damage. Also have you never said gg after seeing a prenerf jax on the other team?

cwalker

05-10-2010

its funny how ppl say u guys are making this game full of ninjas but im pretty sure after u guys are done u guys would make a new set of champions keep up the good job.

ps, i think phreak lost xD

pss, gj on akali she looks hot *hides*

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-10-2010

The Facebook Plugin is cool and all, but you should check what it does to the Front Page announcements first, IMO. Awesome HTML codez.

Ashanomara

05-10-2010

hmm is seems like his team lost that round.... and he died a few times... so i dont think shes that op

PaLaDiNX

Recruiter

05-10-2010

He showed us how to play as a team so well, that his base was full of enemy minions while his team had barely break 1 tower.

Shikakoo

05-10-2010

Love her and you Phreak you made my day today although i have a lot of projects and stuff for school always cheering someone up.