Akali Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackieste

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefritz View Post
Except for ezrael, well, last 5 champs were like awsome harassers, great escape artists (apart from mordekaiser), with imba dps rotations and able to be built in the most different ways. To the looks of this video it seems to me that nidalee, katarina and such wont be see aroun 2 much. Hope the next hero aint a harassment tank or an assassin. All in all it looks that this new champion has too many abilities to cheat death. Hard to be locked like any other ninja, escape any combat by useing "insert randomly one of those 4, Q W E R". Comeing to her stats...well, another dodgeing naruto isnt rly what the game is asking for atm. Not that i'm not glad to see this champion, pretty happy about it, just that a little more focus on gettin old heroes back in shape would be way cooler in my opinion, plus it would save for once in two weeks the 2-3 days of neverending que due to people leaving since they cant get the new hero.

P.S. Makeing hp regen or lifesteal the only thing to achieve between harassment and killer instincts to ensure your stay in combats for a long time.

Looks like one of the most common stats has just been thrown down the flush to give place to a new age of heroes who aint needing mana, why not remove it from game then sigh brings also back to that wit's end topic...
kat shumpo is an excelent escape ability cause u can target ur allies...
akali shadow dance cannot do that

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

05-17-2010

Phreak instead of Mejais and SotOccult, what should I get if I'm not a good stacker?

Korcannus

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefritz View Post
katarina and such wont be see aroun 2 much.
slap yourself for that comment....katarina is my lady cuz.

Quote:
Looks like one of the most common stats has just been thrown down the flush to give place to a new age of heroes who aint needing mana, why not remove it from game then sigh brings also back to that wit's end topic...
slap yourself again, you do realize the ninjas not having mana is what balances them... its not like you see anyone of the ninjas continuously spamming skills with no break, and if you are your being had.

in conclusion, L2P and stop whining.

Wild Kabutops

05-19-2010

mmm i run akali with this skill build instead though...
1. mark of assassin
2. shroud
3. mark
4. cresent
5. mark
6. shadow
7. mark
8. cresent
9. mark
10.cresent
11.cresent
12.cresent
13. shadow
14. shroud
15. shroud
16. shadow
17. shroud
18. shroud

Jaez

05-19-2010

She is not overpowered people. She dies fairly fast thats her con and her pro is burst dmg so stop complaining

1HiT2Kill

05-20-2010

HeAt wrote a pretty solid guide for Akali @ http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-kill-who-2139

NeoMagus

05-21-2010

This video seem bugged unless it me?

Sil3nced

05-23-2010

After playing her extensively, I can say that Akali is one of my favorite champions. She is an absolute pleasure to play.

Eirek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Very fun character to play!