Akali Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderdrop View Post
phreak did say that he started with her soo soon , so he did what he could about the icons , icons will be different in the normal game when update is over
ya i noticed she has janna's whirlwind one as well. i wonder how cool they will look...

Meltas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

i dont know - i think the invisible area is too small... you still know that she is in there just use some aoe.... dont think that this will be very usefull.... but we will see ^^"

Smokus

Recruiter

05-11-2010

I want to PLAYYYYYYY

Maracman

05-11-2010

i hope she will be no more than 3100 IP

Glitch Freak

05-11-2010

hello summoners and riot games i was wondering how much akali will be in IP points?

gcampton

05-11-2010

WoW AP ?>??? seriously i thought they were making an AD ninja for the third... :s

TheGiantYordle

05-11-2010

LOOK! Its Katarina buffed and dressed as a stripper Okay okay... She has Shunpo (with a better range and cooldown), Dagger Throw (also katarina but it doesn't bounce), Mark of the Assassin is nifty, Rikimaru (DOTA)'s Cloud.

I love you Phreak, but I mean, c'mon, its Katarina without mana and a different ult, with more escape and ninja like potential.

Other than that, Good hero, but you may as well refund my IP for Katarina She was just replaced.

gcampton

05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrosedragon View Post
she is not op she is hot and look nice she replace kat for now i wish they bring kat back her old day that will be fun when you run heheh
Kat is awesome, she can easily carry teams.... seriously. I've seen many good kat users that make me want to rage quit. (mind you I never quit, 1 leave mark in total )

She's not a replacement for Kat, completely different skill set.

gcampton

05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellreaper View Post
LOOK! Its Katarina buffed and dressed as a stripper Okay okay... She has Shunpo (with a better range and cooldown), Dagger Throw (also katarina but it doesn't bounce), Mark of the Assassin is nifty, Rikimaru (DOTA)'s Cloud.

I love you Phreak, but I mean, c'mon, its Katarina without mana and a different ult, with more escape and ninja like potential.

Other than that, Good hero, but you may as well refund my IP for Katarina She was just replaced.
Pretty sure Katrina doesn't have mana, maybe you should play her a couple times.

TheGiantYordle

05-11-2010

Really? Shunpo and Dagger throw seem clear enough... it's a buffed Katarina with a new Ult that operates as a gank and escape mechanism. slightly less damage from the ult, but much more massive damage potential and chase potential in hands that are good with Katarina already.

Anyone currently playing Katarina will, if they watch the Video closely, find their new home in Akali.

Yaya, she doesn't use mana either, I remembered that after I posted it.