Champion Stats FAQ

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
That seems wrong to me. 50 Armor pen + 50% armor pen should not bring someone with 100 armor down to 0, as it would if percentage is applied first.
It does. Sorry, but that's how it works.

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

Thanks, this really cleared up dodge for me!

colloquial

Emissary of the League

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Mark View Post
Is the 10% cap on dodge from runes myth or reality???
There is no dodge "cap", just the diminishing returns explained in the post.

But if you mean how much dodge you can get from runes you can get 4.5 percent just from quintessences and 6.75 percent from seals, for a total of 11.25% at the start of the game just from runes. Then there is another 2 percent you can pick up from masteries.

So its possible just from runes to start off with 11.25% dodge, and if you include masteries its possible to start of with 13.25% dodge. Though the diminishing returns talked about earlier will happen, so it'll likely be a little less than that.

Lord Mathrotus

05-14-2010

Not too sure about that but I heard Takedown could be dodged too.

Kajitii

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
Not too sure about that but I heard Takedown could be dodged too.
It's an add-on to your default attack, so yes, it can be dodged.

While this is not exactly the same thing, I clearly remember missing with Takedown when I get Exhausted.

puresinn

06-05-2010

I have a question in regards to sheen.

I searched the forum and it seems like everyone says sheen only does 80% more damage of your base damage which is only increased by level and not by + damage items.

however, I was scrolling through my character panel and my base damage does increase with items that add damage. I tried to test out the numbers in a practice game but I have no idea how the armor value works so I dont know for sure.

Therefore, does sheen work with just base damage that comes from ur hero, or does the bonus work with + damage items such as say...infinity sword. Thanks

Please dont tell me its just base damage. I'd like to know from actual data or link.

Larias

Adjudicator

06-07-2010

Penetration updated with newest patch notes.

Sinn, if I get some time, I'll look it up.

Aznwa

06-10-2010

Sasataf

06-29-2010

Two questions about champion stats, how does magic penetration and spell vamp work?

Say Sorcerer's Shoes give magic penetration for 20, does that mean 20 of your magic damage ignores magic resistance? So a spell of 100 dmg gets cast on a champion with 50% magic reduction, 20 dmg gets through and the other 80 gets halved?

And spell vamp works like physical vamp? And if so, how are aoe spells affected?

ImDatProduhG

06-29-2010

very helpful, but how is attack speed calculated?

1234567 ... 10