Rammus player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McGwrath

05-12-2010

I play Rammus fairly well, I am not amazing but I do an alright job. I was wondering what other players would work for me, I have no idea what my style of play is, except I tend to cover Rammus in armor.

Any help would be cool...thanks.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

You might enjoy Maplhite then as well, or mordekaiser. Just filter the championslist on tanks if you like those.

darklighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

play tank can be extremely fun specially on TT, if the enemy team has alot of cc use mercury's treads(cc reduction boots) if they have alot of spelkl damage champions get magic res first, some items that help alot are guardian angel, aegis of legion spirit visage(the cd reduction and 25% healing increased helps alot) and then get some armor so u can attack then while they are hugging the tower, glaciar shoud its a item that can help for that

cleanse and heal can help too to be unstopable xD

OniKedamono

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampharel View Post
You might enjoy Maplhite then as well, or mordekaiser. Just filter the championslist on tanks if you like those.
I second Malphite. Rammus is one of my favorites and I've also done a ton of Malphite playing as well, very nice champions

El Chamaco

05-12-2010

usually I use strating Items like Sunfire Cape or Aegis to get some HP

Atrius

05-12-2010

Rammus is a great intro tank. He has versatile abilities and helps you learn the early game laning which can sometimes be difficult on tanks.

As others have mentioned Malphite can be a tank, though his ability set doesn't necessarily complement it as well as Rammus does.

Shen would be a fun alternative I would recommend, his abilities are also configured in a similar fashion. He has a taunt, a damage deflection, but does not have the AOE capability. You have the disadvantage (and advantage) of learning the energy system, and opening your awareness for a global ability (full map ultimate).

McGwrath

05-12-2010

Thanks, I will probably buy Shen soon then. Seems a little easier to learn then Singed who I was going for next.

DontBanMeImDrunk

05-12-2010

ammumu. He is the best tank to start with imo. Currently, he is the best tank in the game, and unlike shen, a good choice, he requires that you really know how to tank (understand the role of tanking by reading forums) in order to play. But personally, ammumu really helped me to learn how to tank better than most players, who tend to tank very poorly.