Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Magic Thornmail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karthus ultis. OH SH*T every1 has "Magic Thornmail" !@#$% Returns 2k damage... lulz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

There are some things that won't be made to mirror DPS and Caster (rightly so, I haven't seen a caster skill that autocasts at a rate of attack speed, nor a DPS whose attack speed is .01 but nukes for 1.2k damage), and I prefer it that way. It'd be annoying and at times useless to get some of those items (+5 armor per skill cast? 300 hp shield for 6 seconds if below 30% HP?).

Plus, Thornmail+Magic Thornmail=automatic tank, doesn't matter who has it. Grab it on Eve or Twitch and laugh at their pathetic attempts to focus you.
Someone have Thornmail? Your mirror mail will cause damage reflection on their damage reflection (granted both will be reduced considerably because their damage type is the kind your armor is meant for)
And my favorite
Two people have mirror mail, and one casts a spell. Infinite damage reflection loop. Seriously:
100 damage-30 damage-9 damage-3 damage-1 damage
Now imagine that with much higher damage numbers.