Dominion possible problem

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absogotdanglutel

08-14-2011

So a captured point in dominion will have an active turret if a friendly is near it. Problem might be that will the turret be active if a friendly like twitch is near but invisible? Have they addressed this possible problem? Or am I over exaggerating it?

Gatorade vX

08-14-2011

ummm what?

Booty GAWD

08-14-2011

wat

Legendary Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

dominion was released?

chazxz

08-14-2011

first off, are you sure that the turret is only active when a friendly is nearby? second it most certainly would be active you still wouldnt be able to see him, and you couldnt put a ward there, but im pretty sure they are always active

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2011

Teemo camp = stealthed teemo
wat do?

thatsmyfetish

08-14-2011

They are turrets if controlled by a team, not only when someone is near them

Magma Armor0

08-14-2011

one of the game articles says that the turrets are only active if a defending champ is standing on them. this is (to the best of my knowledge) not true.

Absogotdanglutel

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
one of the game articles says that the turrets are only active if a defending champ is standing on them. this is (to the best of my knowledge) not true.
Yeah, the tower will only attack if a defending champ is near it, so can an invis champ i.e twitch camp it and do quite well with defence?

rumples

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absogotdanglutel View Post
Yeah, the tower will only attack if a defending champ is near it, so can an invis champ i.e twitch camp it and do quite well with defence?
for now maybe, stealth is changing very soon though. also consider that stealthies are pretty weak in combat right now