How do I kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOXXBOY

08-14-2011

Can anyone recommend an up to date guide with her recent changes? Always had a sweet spot for kayle but I just can't seem to find a good feel while playing her anymore

Iliketurtle

08-14-2011

armour and magic pen ride the op wave

Nasvemos671

08-14-2011

I've played her quite a bit pre and post patch. I usually go dorans ring<guinsoo<boots of swiftness<malady< nashors. let me know how thay build works out, also maxxing out her E really helps out her early game farm.

Vydelar

08-14-2011

For me, I go massive aspd, with sheen<boots<trinity<ionia then vary it up depending if i need armor, mr, or just more attack speed/cdr.

Magíc Man

08-14-2011

Hi. If you want her heal to be strong, then you need AP, but I find that focusing on improving her heal isn't worth it any more, so I go for an on-hit build. This way her slow, haste, and invulnerability are still useful, she hits like a truck, and the heal is just a bit of a sweetener.

Nearly every game with Kayle, I build: Doran's Ring, Ionian/Sorc Boots, Wit's end, Malady, Madred's Bloodrazer, a Defensive item (usually a GA), Phantom Dancer. Sword of the Divine is something I get if there is a Jax on the other team. If I'm destroying the other team, I'll pass on the defensive item. With this build I find myself able to 1v1 practically anyone with the help of exhaust and my ult. The biggest problem with this build is the lack of healing, both yourself and others. While Kayle's heal is pretty weak to begin with, the on-hit items don't allow her to utilize spell vamp very well to heal that way either. Because of this I try to stay on the edge of fights hitting whoever is closest. You do pretty great damage even to tanks with it.

Also, for lols, you can try: Doran's Ring, Level 3 or 5 boots, 1 Phantom Dancer, Madreds Bloodrazer, 3 Phantom Dancer.