Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WotA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

00owl

08-14-2011

So this book gives +25% spellvamp to nearby allied casters...

I'm curious what sort of champs qualify as casters... obviously brand, ryze, annie, and the obvious mages are casters but who else qualifies as a caster? Is it just any champ who relies on their abilities for damage? Or is it only magic damage spell champs?

DarkenDragon

08-14-2011

you do realize the word "caster" is not even mentioned in the item tool tip, and if it did, it wouldnt matter. the book applies the aura to every ally champion within the aura radius. it doesnt just apply to "casters'

Quenthal

08-14-2011

Olaf's Undertow deals physical DMG, but it is a spell, so SV applys to it. This can be said about alot of things. So generaly put LS affects auto attacks, SV effects spells.

It doesnt figure out what 'class' each champion is, more so it gives all of their damaging spells SV.

00owl

08-14-2011

Ok so then to answer my question then WotA adds the SV effect to all offensive abilities. Thx.

doo0ooooooom

08-14-2011

not all offensive abilities, just ones that don't apply on hit effects.

for example, gangplank's parrrley won't benefit from it i believe. ashe's volley will.

00owl

08-14-2011

ok thx