[VIDEO] HYBRID Trynd , the Definition of OP .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rehva

08-14-2011

First things first , This is NOT AN ALL AP BUILD, it contains 3 AD items, INFINITY EDGE, RAGEBLADE, AND HEXTECH GUNBLADE. Infinity edge is the best item for trynd nuff said, Rage blade is great for trynd because of its ATK SPD and AP Increase every time he auto attacks or uses his skills, Hextech is great all around, AD + AP + Spell vamp + Life steal., His Q 'Bloodlust' has a 1.0+ Ap ratio , and his E 'Spinning Slash' has an exact 1.0 Ap Ratio .
That's all you need to know . AND BTW, THIS IS JUST A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO, I'll PLAY A NORMAL GAME WITH THIS BUILD AND RECORD IT LATER, THIS WAS JUST A TEST BUILD.

Bloodlust:heals Trynd for 500 heath with only 300 ap and without fury . Thats a whole lot of healing .

Spinning Slash: does 190 + A.D + 1.0 AP ... Thats an insane amount of damage right there .

BUILD: Start off with One Brawler's Gloves , For the Crits and stuff early game . After farming/getting kills, Buy Boots and Upgrade to Berserker Graves, After that you want to farm or kill other champs for gold to build your INFINITY EDGE (This will be you're main Damage Item) . After you're done with your Edge, you can sell your Brawler's Graves or Avarice blade (if you decided to upgrade for the gold) . After the Infinity Edge, You can either Get Rageblade or Gunblade . I would get rageblade first since it increases Trynd's AP and ATK SPD, for healing and atk spd FTW. After this, start building your Rabadon's Deathcap (THIS IS WHERE YOUR MAIN AP SOURCE COMES FROM) , Then Gunblade or Rageblade , (Depending on what you build first) Finish off with a Bloodthirster or Black Cleaver for More AD. OR, Get the new Moonblade item for AP and Tenacity .

AP TRYND SOLO BARON WITHOUT ULT :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2erlB2XZQfk

Rehva

08-14-2011

O:<

Flawliss

08-14-2011

I did a hybrid trynd too I did, zerk boots, guinshoos, hextech, IE, deathcap, and black cleaver, both my AD and AP were in the mid 300s

Duhizy

08-14-2011

im interested by this hope you can show the normal game soon nice experiment i wouldnt have even considered it cuz he does enough damage ad wise lol

Moonhammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2011

In what order do you build them?

Rehva

08-14-2011

Updated with BUILD!

Rehva

08-15-2011

O:<

aamenta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

One of our past episodes is on Trynd. To check it out and or other episodes head over to our thread on the boards here to find all the links and resources you need.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1085798

A.

Redenbacher

08-15-2011

So here's my issue:

I understand why you're taking the hybrid route, the AP ratios on E and Q are great. So you're doing 700 damage on E every few seconds, and getting a 500 HP heal whenever you get a full rage bar. It makes you very tough to kill.

However, how is that any better from landing 700-1100+ damage crits every second and healing for 1-200+ on every crit from lifesteal? Both builds have the same susceptibility to CC, and at least with AD, you're getting movespeed from Phantom Dancer/Youmuu's.

The solo-baron is great and all, but I've seen Trynd do that with an AD build. It's not that impressive on any champion with built-in sustain.

Maybe I'm missing something, but there just doesn't seem to be a point on AP for Trynd with the exception of a very cost-efficient Rageblade for mid-game 'nuke' healing on Q.

Boomstick II

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
So here's my issue:

I understand why you're taking the hybrid route, the AP ratios on E and Q are great. So you're doing 700 damage on E every few seconds, and getting a 500 HP heal whenever you get a full rage bar. It makes you very tough to kill.

However, how is that any better from landing 700-1100+ damage crits every second and healing for 1-200+ on every crit from lifesteal? Both builds have the same susceptibility to CC, and at least with AD, you're getting movespeed from Phantom Dancer/Youmuu's.

The solo-baron is great and all, but I've seen Trynd do that with an AD build. It's not that impressive on any champion with built-in sustain.

Maybe I'm missing something, but there just doesn't seem to be a point on AP for Trynd with the exception of a very cost-efficient Rageblade for mid-game 'nuke' healing on Q.
One benefit, albeit kind of small, is that with a higher heal you'll be less likely to die from ignite