No countur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephoid

05-10-2010

I have been playing this game for a good while and so far ryze is really tho only champ i dont understand. Not only is playing ryze well very easy, but he is probably the best champ in the game (now that jax has been nerfed repeatedly). if you are in a lane he can harass very easily because his spells cost very low manna for the damage they do. once he hits lv 6 he can personally do at least 1/2 hp on any char then has a 6s cooldown before he can do everything again.

I have found stacking MR to not only help only marginally, but also ruins your build. This past game i played nassus. went catylist-veil then merc treads, sunfire, then force of nature. not only is that a bad build, but a 7-4 ryze STILL does half hp on me when i use my ult with 200 MR!!

what can you do against that? I have tried attacking him after he bursts but then he runs away for 4-5s and snares you again! Melee chars have no chance of killing him and ranged chars have too little hp to even try after 1 burst.

PLEASE, this char has needed nerfed since this game started!!! im sick of ryze ruining every game i play with him on either side. Even when i play with one, its often easy mode all game. even jax was manageable so long as you team had 1 snare/stun but ryze not only is ranged but also AOE mr reduction to benefit his whole team.

WhosYourDaddy98

05-10-2010

im having that problem too

and i have a solution...

NERF RYZE

xNECROx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

quicksilver sash...?
or start carrying
cleanse?..

yes, he's vicious but if you can get away from his disable before he facerolls you, its not bad...

Thought

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

I stopped reading after line 2.

Viral

05-10-2010

cleanse. burst him down because he's squishier than a giant teddy bear you win at a carnival.

Blumfan

05-10-2010

Ryze has a simple counter early:

Stay away, if he can't Rune Prison + Spell Flux then you won't get all that hurt, also, stay near your creeps.

If he doesn't get fed Ryze is quite pathetic mid to late-game.

Uberhenk

05-10-2010

Get movement speed.

Ryze is not fast and getting ms items as ryze gimps his dmg output. with some ms u can outrun/outgank him.

QCbob

05-10-2010

Ryze is dangerous early-mid game, but once the big teamfight starts, he's near-useless. He has too many target to kill and he himself is a target. When you know there's a ryze on the other team, if you can't see him on the minimap don't go in the jungle alone or push some creeps. Always make sure you know where he is. Most of the time, they'll start ulti before being close enough. When you see it, run away and punish him for his mistake. Also, Banshee's veil always do great against him.

Fluffy1

05-10-2010

what?? you do know ryze is the weakest caster right? merc treads should be your boots 90% of the time, hardly build ruining, and banshees are a dedicated item to destroy casters burst combo its almost nessesary. there ryze is counters, if he jumps you you get to negate most of his damage as banshee absorbs snare letting you walk away so flux hits only once. if your playing serious in this game you will always have mercs and a banshee minimum. otherwise keep your distance, ryze is only good close.

Zedon

05-10-2010

Cleanse, Feast, BUUUURP