Reporting Feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Like Boobs

08-14-2011

Is the option going to be available with Dominion mode? I'm just curious since it's going to be a very intense PVP match and there will be a lot of deaths.

Worst LuIu NA

08-14-2011

hopefully yes because we dont want trolls... and we wanna do our best to keep them banned

swagergeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Players that feed, don't always do it on purpose, you have to keep that in mind, most people think that they do it on purpose, when they are simply outplayed thus creating a false report.

There is only one report for this and it's 'intentionally feeding' doing it on purpose, and that is reportable.

To be all serious, in all of my, 1,200+ games, I have probably only seen like, 10 or so intentionally feeding players, the rest is just outplayed.

kentuckychicken

08-14-2011

There's a difference between a feeder and someone who actually tries.

Dextify

08-15-2011

Well, there really shouldnt be a reason to report someone for feeding since dominion isn't all about kills, but who knows, they may have it as an option

jadelink

08-20-2011

I am sure you will get the occasional 'buy boots and 5 zeals' and run towards the enemy with ressurect spells types occasionally. The others will just be mediocre players. Given the much reduced rewards for killing the frequently killed, this isn't so much of an issue as it used to be.