(For Fun) Make your summoner a champion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Action Bobby

09-04-2013

MOVED THIS THREAD TO FORUM GAMES. WILL COPY THE COUPLE REPLIES

The summoners have started to realize, that with the inability to stay dead on the fields of justice it's a pretty thrill-filled low risk job, and some of us want in on the action. Do you have a persona associated with your summoner name, or just want an excuse to make a champion do w/e you think up without having to worry about lore or consistency? Frickin make yourself a champion here! I'll go first!

*Feel free to tell us how your champion relates to you in ways that aren't obvious!

Action Bobby, The action packed mack daddy whackin baddies while makin sausage paddies

This unit is a flippin ninja!

Action Bobby wears climbing gloves, toe-shoes, comfy shorts, a beater, and goggles on his head for no reason. He attacks at close melee range with 2 hatchets.

Blender (passive 1) - Every 5 seconds Bobby's next attack attacks with both hatchets with the second attack dealing 25% less damage. Auto attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.

Momentum (passive 2) - Bobby gains 100% his bonus movement speed as momentum which is used in his abilities.

Mad Dash(q skill)- cursor target liner dash
Bobby dashes 300 + momentum distance, disjointing all attacks and target abilities on him.
*Mad dash can go through walls.

12/10/8/6/4 second cooldown.
costs 20/17.5/15/12.5/10 energy.

Toss(w skill)- target unit (melee range)
Enemy: deal 10/20/30/40/50 AD + Momentum physical damage to a unit and throw it over your head moving a total of 2x Bobby's attack range + Momentum, and marking the target for 2 seconds. Bobby will immediately leap to attack range on the target consuming the mark from a max distance of his momentum.

Friend: toss a friend over your head for 2x Bobby's attack range + Momentum.
*this toss disjoints target abilities and attacks to the friend.
*Bobby can throw friends over small walls.

30/28/26/24/22 second coolown.
attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.
costs 50 energy.

Hatchet launch(e skill)- skill shot
This skill has 2 charges
Bobby throws a hatchet 800 + momentum*2/2.5/3/3.5/4 distance dealing 10/20/30/40/50 + AD + momentum physical damage to the first unit it hits.
The hatchet will stay in the unit it strikes until cooldown or until the unit dies dropping the hatchet on the ground.
*This skill can critically strike.
*This skill applies on-hit effects.

Bobby loses the passive of Blender while one hatchet is on cooldown.
Bobby's attack damage is reduced to 50% his base AD and attack range reduced 50% while both hatchets are on cooldown.

each charge has a separate 10 second cooldown with his model actually losing his hatchet(s).
*Each cooldown can be reduced by 5 seconds by picking a hatchet off the ground or coming within melee range of an enemy with a hatchet in it.
cost 25 energy each

Hyperventilate (r skill) - active
For the next 6/8/10 seconds Bobby gains 10 energy every time he attacks or affects a unit with a skill. In addition, he gains +20/30/40 % movement speed.
*As soon as this effect ends Bobby has 50% reduced attack speed for 3 seconds.

100/90/80 second cooldown.
costs 25% current energy.

Action Bobby's kit yields reward for gettin your hands dirty and slows are a great way to reduce his damage from reducing his momentum.

Action Bobby is based on my love of fast paced reward/punishment/timing-based gameplay. I play with my right/middle/pointer finger on q/w/e respectively (yes i know most of you think this is retarded) so I like active ultimates that prevent me from fumbling under pressure. Disruption and movement are my favorite aspects of most games.

Action Bobby

09-04-2013

I'm gonna shamelessly bump thus because I think it's a fun idea.

Action Bobby

09-05-2013

come on. I know somebody wants to go along with this!

FreakingAtlas

09-05-2013

In all honesty, the kit seems to work, as much as I'd like to say I hate it. The main thing is that most people aren't gonna want to buy a champion named Action Bobby. I suggest a name change and some lore. If you are really at a loss for either of these, there are tons of people in the community that would be willing to help. As far as mechanics go, it seems like it would work pretty well.

theA1mighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

The Almighty, the God of the Battlefield

The Almighty wears dark robes with a hood that conceals his head.

Ranged caster.

Passive: The Almighty converts every minion kill into 0.25% cooldown reduction and every champion kill or assist into 1% cooldown reduction.

Active (Q): The Almighty deals a blast in a line that deals 50/100/150/200/250 (+60% AP) magic damage. The first enemy hit by the blast is stunned for 0.75 seconds, and enemies who steps in the blast zone for the next 2.5 seconds are slowed by 45%.

Active (W): The Almighty immobilizes a primary target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and swaps with a secondary target, to whom the immobilization is immediately transferred.

Active (E): The Almighty becomes stealthed for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and gains 10/15/20/25/30% movement speed. Upon emerging, the next basic attack will stun the enemy for 2 seconds.

Active (R): The Almighty commands 12 comets to rain from the heavens in random locations in a large radius surrounding him. Enemies hit by a comet take 100/200/300 (+40% AP) damage and are blinded for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds. The Almighty can cast this again during the duration of the storm to become untargetable for 0.5/1/1.5 seconds.

Legendary Skin: A bottle of A1 steak sauce

Action Bobby

09-05-2013

atlas: thanks for the input. glad you like the kit! The idea is to just pretend you're a character and not worry about lore and what not.

A1mighty. THANKS!!!

theA1mighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

bump

Action Bobby

09-05-2013

Thanks for the bump man!

Action Bobby

09-06-2013

Also I like your passive idea mucho

Action Bobby

09-08-2013

Anudah buhmp