Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fan Made Manual for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sayan

Recruiter

10-04-2009

It took me over 2 months to get my unofficial patch notes thread stickied in the old forums, this is a good thread to sticky, the best way for you to get this sticked is to get a hold of Pendragon_, get a hold of him in IRC or ventrilo or something or ask Emisarries to put in a good word for you...

Riot may read it but might be too busy or they just don't give a crap sometimes....

Jasmin

10-04-2009

I know Predicted and it doesn't help ^^

Adlar62

10-19-2009

Fantastic user made manual, wish I would have seen this before I jumped into the game. Would have helped me alot to know what I was doing :P

Adlar62
admin of lolfansite.com

AdamW

11-22-2009

Amazing guide!

I'm actually giving LOL as a gift to a friend for his birthday, and your guide is getting wrapped with it, in awesome full-color.

Emergencia

11-22-2009

Uhh... thread necro ftl?

Well, keep in mind that this guide is very outdated. It has a LOT of inaccurate things.

smokeD

11-23-2009

Why did you skip Shaco in your list of champions on the first page?