New Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vXiRiSHXv

08-13-2011

New items are being added with dominion, are those new items for dominion only? or are they being added to twisted treeline and summoners rift as well. Also, Any news on whats new? besides that chain lightning item.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

for Dominion only at first, they will consider adding some to TT and SR if the community demands it.
for item info check out the comprehensive thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1056601

vXiRiSHXv

08-13-2011

Thanks for the info. Why'd they remove bloodthirsters?

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

it was promoting "passive play": people were afraid to die because they'd lose their stacks.
Riot wants people sacrificing themselves in Dominion so that their team will win, and if people are worried about their stacks, that won't happen.

vXiRiSHXv

08-13-2011

I guess that makes sense. I hope they add a lot of items tho, and not just a few. I mean if they're removing items already in the game then they atleast need to replace those. And hopefully add more.