Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

taconight

05-10-2010

still no answer on why you ranked anivia low?

JohnnyW

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by taconight View Post
Yeah....Anivia on 3 and Shen on 2.....doesn't make sense to me.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by taconight View Post
Sorry.

She's alright. There are better casters like Annie, Fiddle, Ezreal to choose from. She's just not a high priority in a lot of line ups. Yeah she can do a lot of burst damage and stun and she has a wall yadda yadda. The other casters are just simply better then her overall. As well as the other champions in higher tiers then Anivia's. She's good and viable just not a top tier pick.

Halbrium

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Sorry.

She's alright. There are better casters like Annie, Fiddle, Ezreal to choose from. She's just not a high priority in a lot of line ups. Yeah she can do a lot of burst damage and stun and she has a wall yadda yadda. The other casters are just simply better then her overall. As well as the other champions in higher tiers then Anivia's. She's good and viable just not a top tier pick.
Elementz, please answer something I have been wondering a long time. Why does everyone hate karthus? He has all strong skills (q and e have good dmg synergy), and his w has a pretty short cool down for a multi target snare/debuff. Also his ult can be handy.

He takes some finesse but the double dmg q's are just so wonderful.

Truhls

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halbrium View Post
Elementz, please answer something I have been wondering a long time. Why does everyone hate karthus? He has all strong skills (q and e have good dmg synergy), and his w has a pretty short cool down for a multi target snare/debuff. Also his ult can be handy.

He takes some finesse but the double dmg q's are just so wonderful.
hes a sustained damage champion, where burst reigns supreme.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
hes a sustained damage champion, where burst reigns supreme.
Pretty much. He's a pretty sick champion and I really like him. I think he could fit into some line ups as he's a monster PvE'er with Q. He just has a REALLY hard time if he side lanes usually and most of the time needs solo to not be a free kill.

Idomis

05-10-2010

Elementz, what would you change or what could be changed about Shaco to make him a Tier 2 champion?

loneoutlaw

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
You'd think he'd be higher but nope. Lots of champions are better then him. He's still good. Just not better then tier 1 and tier 2 champions.
I like this reasoning.

"Nope" is my favorite argument for something.

roninsm

05-10-2010

What makes Udyr so strong? I was under the impression that he was fairly weak in 5v5

MaSsan

05-10-2010

love the fact that veigar isn't even on the list.