Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psais

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Rofl

Nunu is the most useless character in teamfights
i think he is ok, a well placed ulti from him forces heroes to use cc on him instead of carries.

AnAnarchist

10-15-2010

Elementz don't take this the wrong way but you seem out of touch with post nerf Shaco.

90% of the time you can't deceive in then deceive out due to CD nerfs.

He is probably the best jungler / ganker pre lvl 6 but after that he is surpassed easily.

He is the most easily countered jungler by a mile. A team can pop his boxes at the start or just buy some armor as the vast majority of his DPS his pyhs unlike a Udyr or Xin.

Flash and Ghost counter Shaco harder than again Udyr or Xin as he has no hard CC.

He is the worst team fight jungler hands down.

Even built pure AD he lacks enough burst to be an effective assassin late game. If you do go pure AD you'll have the lowest HP out of any melee champion in the game. He doesn't benefit from a shield or AR/MR like say... Udyr or Xin.

It's pointless banging on about it but the fact that not one member of any of the worlds top teams decided Shaco was a a good pick kinda speaks for itself.

Alonem

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blawk View Post
That wasn't shaco, it was master yi
I'm 100% certain I saw priest owning hard on shaco and next game shaco was banned, priest played warwick and they lost the game. Sucks that there are no watchable replays I know of, though...

Morinav

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAnarchist View Post
Elementz don't take this the wrong way but you seem out of touch with post nerf Shaco.

90% of the time you can't deceive in then deceive out due to CD nerfs.

He is probably the best jungler / ganker pre lvl 6 but after that he is surpassed easily.

He is the most easily countered jungler by a mile. A team can pop his boxes at the start or just buy some armor as the vast majority of his DPS his pyhs unlike a Udyr or Xin.

Flash and Ghost counter Shaco harder than again Udyr or Xin as he has no hard CC.

He is the worst team fight jungler hands down.

Even built pure AD he lacks enough burst to be an effective assassin late game. If you do go pure AD you'll have the lowest HP out of any melee champion in the game. He doesn't benefit from a shield or AR/MR like say... Udyr or Xin.

It's pointless banging on about it but the fact that not one member of any of the worlds top teams decided Shaco was a a good pick kinda speaks for itself.
B'awwwwwww my pub-stomper toy got taken away.

Ahhhhhh my chalice of Shaco player tears will never run dry.

Greyford Godlike

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Hmm I guess you're right. Being able to push globally on a very short CD is way better then having to run to lanes manually like Nidalee. Thanks for pointing that out.
Firstly I refered to TF's job and effectivenes in a clash, compared to Nidalee's.
He can poke with his cards, well every 12aged kid can dodge them.
He can range stun, okay that's pretty cool, but afterwards..? What does he do then? Autoattacking? Pushing the creeps in clash? okay.

Aside TF might save his ultimate for some clash situations and not just having it all time on CD because he pushes lanes. Nidalee is way faster on the lanes, she can trap around to avoid being ganked, she has way better escape mechanics and afaik she pushes faster.
Wow TF can teleport to a lane every 2 minutes or some, Nidalee grabs Teleport and does his pushing part way better.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that TF isn't better than Nidalee, but if Nidalee is low t4, TF must not be medium t2.

Cruzerthebruzer

10-15-2010

I like how you mention that TF's skillshot is easy to dodge, then don't even mention that Nidalee has the most dodgeable skillshot in the game.

And Nidalee with teleport, no words.

Unr3alAnGeR

10-15-2010

Twitch really needs tier one.

Supan00b

10-15-2010

Ugh. Galio at the top of the list. Balanced champion now being nerfed. ._.

MyWeedIsHairy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

I have a question as to why Mordekaiser is on the list where he is. He's definitely not a tank or a carry, but he is quite tough and can do decent damage. However, the real reason I'm asking is because of his ult. If you engage in a late game team fight and your team is able to focus their carry (MF, for example), if Mordekaiser can grab the ghost you essentially made the fight 6 on 4 quite quickly. Since the goal of most team fights is to drop the carry first anyways, I don't see why Mordekaiser isn't taken for the enemy's carry ghost alone.

Wisewind

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyford Godlike View Post
Firstly I refered to TF's job and effectivenes in a clash, compared to Nidalee's.
He can poke with his cards, well every 12aged kid can dodge them.
He can range stun, okay that's pretty cool, but afterwards..? What does he do then? Autoattacking? Pushing the creeps in clash? okay.

Aside TF might save his ultimate for some clash situations and not just having it all time on CD because he pushes lanes. Nidalee is way faster on the lanes, she can trap around to avoid being ganked, she has way better escape mechanics and afaik she pushes faster.
Wow TF can teleport to a lane every 2 minutes or some, Nidalee grabs Teleport and does his pushing part way better.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that TF isn't better than Nidalee, but if Nidalee is low t4, TF must not be medium t2.
In teamfights he has a spammable stun (4 sec if CD is maxed) and can safely harass with his wild cards which can hit multiple targets.

His Destiny/Gate is up every minute and half maybe less especially with CD max, allowing him to push lanes back to back as well as gives him the ability to be a threat as a backdoor champ, Nidalee cannot accomplish this with just simply taking teleport which is on a much longer CD.