Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ta11geese3

05-10-2010

Why do you have FS so high? I feel he's very overrated. He's nothing without his ulti; wind is annoying but doesn't do much damage. Drain is annoying but they can just right click you and you die. Fear is good but it doesn't help his lackluster burst.

Sure, he has crowstorm, but it requires stupidity from his opponents to clump up or a team built around aoe snares. With the focus on healing I don't really see the latter likely, and janna/gragas ultis counter fs hard.

Lameador

05-10-2010

While Amumu is one of my prefered champs, while Amum is a mere 1350 IP, even i f he is my prefered tank, II never envounter another Amumu (either picking it before me or opposing me).

How comes a "Tier 2" char is SO rarely played ?

Mokosha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
  • Tier 2: Zilean, Shen, Gragas, Ashe, Nasus, Tristana, Amumu, Alistar, Udyr, Taric, Janna, Warwick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Tier 2 - These champions are barely under tier 1. They all again do their rolls incredibly well and are should be considered highly valuble picks. ...
I see what you did there.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

I consider Anivia a Tier 1 for her sniper range aoe stun that can go through walls and her walls that should be considered wards by most players but are not. Otherwise +1.

Kriminalx

05-10-2010

where do you place gangplank

Elementz

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokosha View Post
I see what you did there.
Intentional clearly :P

taconight

05-10-2010

answer the anivia question

Tymed

The Council

05-10-2010

so few tournaments / draft mode games have been played in league of legends. The competitive scene is so small. Not to mention almost 0 5v5 tournaments have been played in the most recent match.

I find it hard know if this list would be correct for draft mode because there have been so few 5v5 high elo draft mode games played.

Elementz

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymed View Post
so few tournaments / draft mode games have been played in league of legends. The competitive scene is so small. Not to mention almost 0 5v5 tournaments have been played in the most recent match.

I find it hard know if this list would be correct for draft mode because there have been so few 5v5 high elo draft mode games played.
It will be hard for any list to be perfect until there are more tournaments thrown. Including your own.

Elementz

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymed View Post
This thread is dumb in itself though because our lists are complete different.

My list is a list for high elo blind pick matchmaking based on experience.

Elementz list is a theoretical list on what he thinks could be correct for high elo draft mode tournament play.
Both of our tier lists are opinions. Both haven't be proven to a fact. By playing the game as much as we have we should all have a great understanding of how 5v5 team fighting, pushing, pveing goes. Thus you can make an fairly accurate statement on how good or bad a champion would be in competitve draft mode play.

Bashing mine, because in reality that's what your doing by trying to discredit me by saying I lack the experience to truely know about who would be banned or picked is quite silly as of course I don't know. Neither do you. Your list is just as much as a personal opinion as mine is and neither will be 100% accurate for everyone.

Why make a tier list reguarding draft mode? It's going to be the future. MM will be pointless soon enough so I am looking ahead and discussing it as season one is approaching quickly. It's a good subject on the topic of competitive play and is in no way pointless thread to create.

Now another tier list reguarding the best pub stomping champs.. Clearly a more viable thread which holds more value.. Give me a break.