Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
No point continuing. You can tell him 100 different ways of the problem but unless Elementz says it or he gets high enough ELO to observe it he'll disagree and provide on paper theories/counter theories as to why he's right and we're wrong.
I mained Poppy for about a month and a half actually. I know exactly of what she can do and what she can't do. I can be sure of myself because I won the RTTT using Poppy. Then when you play her in SR there's simply not walls and objects for her to smash people into which is really what makes her good is that reliable stun on TT. SR doesn't have that hence her spot in the PERFECTLY VIABLE TIER in tier 3.

Sunaj

10-08-2010

Sivir relegated to Tier Four, I think shes worse than that right now

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOrShield View Post
Ashe as Tier 1 is reliant on a high enough level of play that you can cross-lane and cross-map arrow with frightening accuracy.
i lold. you cant control how you're opponent will move. there is no accuracy. unless ashes arrow is fired down a lane (instead of from one lane to another), there is no accuracy involved just luck. Saying you can predict where someone will be 5seconds from now is nigh impossible.

ashes arrow is probably better in a closer proximity or straight down a lane. Where your chances of hitting are 80%

Alonem

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicHippo View Post
Wall of trolling
You dont need to be best in any role to be above T5. Take Galio as an example.
Your whole argument is weak. By that logic you could place Garen in T5 because he is neither a very strong tank (LITTLE CC AND INITIATION OMFG) nor a good DPS.

Nobody is claiming Cho is a very high priority pick in any comp so I feel even discussing him in a top elo tierlist is rather pointless. But since Elementz actually put him on the list and put him at the wrong spot people will rightfully complain about it.
In EU Cho is rated much higher than in US and from seeing him in top elo games there I can tell you that he is a strong well rounded char that can eat carries pretty well and can impact teamfights significantly. Not high priority pick but a very solid pick. Even the best EU teams pick him regularily.
You don't see this kind of debate about eve or jax. And stop acting like everyone disagreeing with you is an idiot.

Dunkelzahn

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I mained Poppy for about a month and a half actually. I know exactly of what she can do and what she can't do. I can be sure of myself because I won the RTTT using Poppy. Then when you play her in SR there's simply not walls and objects for her to smash people into which is really what makes her good is that reliable stun on TT. SR doesn't have that hence her spot in the PERFECTLY VIABLE TIER in tier 3.
you're a man after my own heart

will you love me

as long as you don't ever put akali above poppy

Smashduck

10-08-2010

Elementz you should add, count to 9000 seeing as we're nearing 9000, and I will be the one to receive the glory of comment # 9001.

Rakonyryu

10-08-2010

@elementz

Well I just was wondering your changelog on Nidalee. You just give as explanation that she isn`t really usefull on a teamfight, I`m ok with that, I personally don`t like playing her, however, I do like having a Nidalee on my team. She has overall great mobility, probally less only than Kassadin, free wards, a heal, extreme poking ability, and is good at cleanup/squichy carry assasination, thus providing a lot in terms of general utility. Why did you put her so low in this last update ?

Lest compare for the matter, to Ezreal, he was #1 for a long time, then got nerfed, and now isnt great anymore, he is a skillshot dpser, with very limited TEAM utility compared to Nida, yet he is on higher ranks, care to explain why ?

Thanks in advance.

EmergencyCombo

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
How did you build Poppy in that event? What runes as well?

Can you explain more in-depth as to the position of Udyr on the list? Let's compare him to Warwick. They're both fantastic junglers, they both have a stun, and both can dish out some serious damage. But what does Warwick bring to a teamfight that Udyr doesn't? WW can stun one (and do massive damage) to one target where Udyr can stun a whole team and do some aoe damage. Why do you think WW is overall better?

Elementz

The Council

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakonyryu View Post
@elementz

Well I just was wondering your changelog on Nidalee. You just give as explanation that she isn`t really usefull on a teamfight, I`m ok with that, I personally don`t like playing her, however, I do like having a Nidalee on my team. She has overall great mobility, probally less only than Kassadin, free wards, a heal, extreme poking ability, and is good at cleanup/squichy carry assasination, thus providing a lot in terms of general utility. Why did you put her so low in this last update ?

Lest compare for the matter, to Ezreal, he was #1 for a long time, then got nerfed, and now isnt great anymore, he is a skillshot dpser, with very limited TEAM utility compared to Nida, yet he is on higher ranks, care to explain why ?

Thanks in advance.
Ez's mobility in a team fight is incredibly high. His Q still does a lot of damage and is on a 2 second CD when it lands. His poke is incredibly powerful and when giving red buff he has the single most powerful single target DPS skill in the game due to it's overall damage and the fact it's CD is so incredibly short. Ez does a lot in a team fight. He does all his damage from a safe distance and even has a good bursty ultimate to boot. He's infinitely better then Nidalee.

The MythStalker

10-08-2010

Gogogogo Mal'Crapar.