Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chickennugget33

09-23-2010

Kog'maw is not hard to be countered,but he deservers his place,i would say he is a multi suitable champ.

Kaleya

09-23-2010

I have thought it over again and again. It just does not make sense to me why warwick is higher than udyr.

Udyr:

-Does jungle at the same pace if not faster and is less reliant on golem to jungle fast and maintain a decent mana level to gank. I find myself giving up golem buff to the carry after the initial farm > dragon phase. On warwick if the laning is still going on I find myself burning mana rather quickly to keep up his high pace.

-Ganks better in my opinion as outside of ultimate warwick has no cc and damage isn't mind blowing til madreds is complete.

-Contributes more to team fights as he is better at soaking up damage as well as being able to stun the entire team. Running from udyr is just as good a clean up character as warwick, warwick runs faster and chases the low hp people after a fight. Udyr just sprints and then stuns so the entire team can catch up and garuntee kills.

Blood scent for finding low hp players is eh as people will be wary with warwick anyway if they are low hp and staying somewhere vulnerable its their own fault. So the only real reasoning I can come up with is warwicks teleport suppresion stun is what rates him so much better. Which is not that big a deal in my opinion. Pretty much a melee malz ult with a heal.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

No idea why blitzcrank and pirate are so low, Blitz is awesome for picking out a target to murder, and pirate's got some insane burst that at least makes him just as viable as Master Yi

Also, I'm surprised to see pantheon so high, reasoning behind this?

whail

09-23-2010

Blitz has an unreliable knock-up after the grab, a mediocre/lower-end ultimate, and really relies on enemy mistakes for actually worthwhile grabs.
Pirate has a great ult, parley, and eat fruit, but the fact that he really cant fully auto-dps (melee range) during team battles limit his usefulness.
I agree with Kaleya about Udyr>WW. WW provides more dragon pressure earlier and has a nice ult, but besides that Udyr is such a ridiculously effective off-tank (tanky with turtle, fast/stun with bear, and decent dmg with phoenix) during team battles, I'd much prefer to have him.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Thx for explaining, but did you really have to downvote me, I was asking a perfectly legitimate question.

And I still say pirate is more viable than trash tier. He should at least be top of trash tier.

whail

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Thx for explaining, but did you really have to downvote me, I was asking a perfectly legitimate question.

And I still say pirate is more viable than trash tier. He should at least be top of trash tier.
i didnt downvote you
yeah, id personally put GP a little higher, top of tier 4 or bottom tier 3, but hey, its not our list. He's even better if it fits the team comp (ie taking advantage of a strong, ganking jungler+creep denying guarantees an overexposed lane or denied exp).
And as for pantheon, he is ridiculous early game (which matters a lot: helps you get dragon, deny exp/CS, etc.), great q poke and stun, and a good ult (global tp is always good, even with a 5 second charge or something). He's not that squishy either; just dont herp derp suicide charge like an olaf during team battles. HSS kinda sucks (at least the active portion), but whatever.
...not that im elementz, just giving some possible post hoc rationalization

Crs Voyboy

09-23-2010

Thank you for moving Ez down. Now I won't have any competition in picking him. 1800 here I come!

Buk Wild

09-23-2010

just a few nitpicks, I agree with most but a few things are bothering me...Vlad is way too high, Annie is too low, Rammus is too low, Fortune is too high and Kog is too high

Fortune is great early game but just poo late game, she dies too fast to do any real damage if focused like she should be

Polaritie

09-23-2010

And we are up to 1,600,000 views, folks.

Popular thread, this.

Krouch

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
Then go make your own tier list and stop crying in this one?
You're an idiot. Learn to differentiate debating/arguing with crying. This is a thread to discuss the champions and give each other opinions, not for you useless post.