Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saosinner

Senior Member

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwrks View Post
Corki needs more love. No way is he that low in tier 3. A good Corki provides some of the best DPS possible!
I agree to an extent. It's just a matter of finding a good corki. Which is very rare nowadays. He doesn't provide any CC though, and is very easily targetable/killable. Prolly why hes down there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightwrks

Senior Member

06-14-2010

I'm a big fan of Elementz's list, but it pains me to see my guy below Pantheon and Morgana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bowflan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-14-2010

Shaco only tier 3? Are you kidding me? He is op imho and should be tier 1...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowflan View Post
Shaco only tier 3? Are you kidding me? He is op imho and should be tier 1...
For draft mode he should be a tier 1 pick? Explain why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bowflan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
For draft mode he should be a tier 1 pick? Explain why.
He is the best invisible character. Why? For Twitch of Eve every team buy ward or oracle, but for Shaco people buy wards and oracles rather only at late game. Shaco has many possibilities to gang if he is good, just need a target at low hp. He has also amazing skill for running. He got also his boxes = map control. At the same time boxes are a kind of crowd control, he can put one of them in the centre of enemies to earn very important seconds for his team. Most of the games i have played were won by team with Shaco (i dont count newbie Shaco players).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beckwin

Senior Member

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowflan View Post
He is the best invisible character. Why? For Twitch of Eve every team buy ward or oracle, but for Shaco people buy wards and oracles rather only at late game. Shaco has many possibilities to gang if he is good, just need a target at low hp. He has also amazing skill for running. He got also his boxes = map control. At the same time boxes are a kind of crowd control, he can put one of them in the centre of enemies to earn very important seconds for his team. Most of the games i have played were won by team with Shaco (i dont count newbie Shaco players).
Are you trying to say...that someone with low HP...is susceptible to die from an enemy champion?

You sir...are outrageous.

Also, Elementz, what are you thoughts on Gragas in general. I have recently started to play him. AD/Tank/AP preference? Or is he Tier 3, regardless of his role. And would you consider him a good chaser/support/tank.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMBlah

Senior Member

06-14-2010

I am EXTREMELY satisfied that you acknowledge that Heimerdinger is not completely useless.

THANK YOU.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finkill

Banned

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistikman View Post
He did just get matched against a level 21 last night. I think he must be pretty low Elo.

i'm going to blame ryzer's low elo on that one.... i offered to q with him to help get him some wins since he was having a bad day

^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

devotionx

Senior Member

06-14-2010

for me it seems that these tiers are somehow more the teamcomp tier.
Ryze is an epic pic for teamfights since no1 can ignore his Aoe Burst of Hell,
but indeed thats his only strength.
People say there are better choices, but ill put annie and ryze into a team everygame.
tiberstun ryzerape teamfight stomping is awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

devotionx

Senior Member

06-14-2010

ps: in these days where healer decide the match, i found katarina to be a lot more viable.
Everygame including soraka, sup nid, taric are kinda won if you have a good Kat with you.