Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sisaroth

09-14-2010

I have the intention you watched wickd's stream or looked at his tierlist for moving kass and anivia higher. And tristana best of tier 2! I found her better than ezreal since a long time, ezreal is still too high in you list.

shawkboite

09-14-2010

sooo where's Sion?

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Cho'Gath isn't necessarily that bad but it's the mere fact of he's not a better tank than..

Shen, Udyr, Amumu, Alistar, Singed, Nasus, Garen, and Rammus.. All of those are much better at tanking then he is. Also all of these champions also deal some pretty decent damage and can't be ignored too much. As for Cho.. He really doesn't deal any damage if you go tank other then his feast but you have Garen for that if you want that burst and he deals some insane dps for a tank. He's just out classed pretty much. So I don't think I would ever get to the point in a competitive game where all of those tanks weren't able to be chosen that I would have to pick Cho. That's why he's hard to place on a team tier.
OKAY!!! We have it from the great Elementz himself, I agree but I disagree.

Yes he is quite out classed as a tank, and does not make a great mage, however, he makes for an epic defensive and has very good AoE and he has amazing farming skills when given even a little attack speed.

BUT!!! You are right, and he is a bit UP in many situations and is generally not considered for comps, and you know what, I think he deserves a buff, wouldn't you agree?
He is one of the least mentioned champions because he is rarely used, while those who play him are contented he probably has one of the smallest fan bases in the game who play as him mostly for fun.
You do not hear people calling out "CHO IS OP" or "CHO IS UP" because he is seldom seen and those who play him enjoy him enough to be content.

EDIT: how could you put annie up there...she's so squishy...

IS15b71ec73dd55c66ce119

09-14-2010

y got ezreal downrated? the nerf isn't even really noticeable for good ezreals! he still dominates midlane, still has his uber snowballeffect and still can carry a game much earlyer then kog maw who's REALLY item dependant......

guess u really should think this over.....i mean in wcg he couldn't prove his greatness thx to perma ban ^^

and about cho: he's a 20 minute tank, after that he misses dmg reduction....and his base armor is ****. he's a meleecaster......well suited for this role since his abilitys scale well and his survivability is good enough to be a soak but i wouldn't ever tank with him! some AP, Some Armor, and he's a not too bad addition to the team, u just don't wanna tank with him ^^ and for a caster he got some really nice cc.....In my opinion he's just played wrong rather then a hard to place champ.just go for the opponent carry after tank initiation and litarally eat the opponent carry....and besides disrupt the clash with ur cc....u don't wanna play him full Ap, u don't wanna play him pure armor but a mixture and it actually works really good,

Ansip

09-14-2010

Elementz,
When Dan played tristana on WCG, i belive he went like 2 dorans blades and rushed infinity edge and then starks, was that a situational build or is that an overall good build to play with? If that was a situational build, would you please suggest any other good builds on tristana that are effective lets say against heavy dps or heavy tank or casters? I know you should get armor pen vs high armor and crit + dps on high hp but thats about it. Also does tris need to solo in order to be good?

Thanks in advance

Big And Harry

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansip View Post
Elementz,
When Dan played tristana on WCG, i belive he went like 2 dorans blades and rushed infinity edge and then starks, was that a situational build or is that an overall good build to play with? If that was a situational build, would you please suggest any other good builds on tristana that are effective lets say against heavy dps or heavy tank or casters? I know you should get armor pen vs high armor and crit + dps on high hp but thats about it.

Thanks in advance
I main trist, and i can tell you the best possible trist build is

3 dorans blades

situational boots

starks

bloodthirster.

HolyAvatar

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big And Harry View Post
I main trist, and i can tell you the best possible trist build is

3 dorans blades

situational boots

starks

bloodthirster.
3 Doran's is too much. And you already have too much lifesteal.
I.E>>BT especially if you get stark's.
I go pretty much 1-2 doran's depending on how hard the early game is.
boots
IE biggest component I can afford (pick axe or bf)
t2 boost
vamp scepter
Finish IE
Finish Stark's
If I need slow, low jungle control (hard to get red buff)-> phage
If I don't, brutaliser

Stark's+ apen red and quints+ masteries+ brutaliser will mean than ennemies with 70 armor receive pure damage.

End game:
IE
Stark's
Brutaliser
Frozen mallet
T2 boots
doran's blade

Red and green elixir are very good choices whenever you need a little bump in dps/survivability.

Nastis

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawkboite View Post
sooo where's Sion?
near the bottom of tier 2... hes on there

Nastis

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevothtarte View Post
y got ezreal downrated? the nerf isn't even really noticeable for good ezreals! he still dominates midlane, still has his uber snowballeffect and still can carry a game much earlyer then kog maw who's REALLY item dependant......
He's still in top god tier and rated as the second best carry in the game. Im not sure what your complaining about.

vynzs

09-14-2010

Tristana tier 2 ?
Hmmmm.... why not.
These time I encounter a lot of good tristanas...

Btw you underestimate morde way too much..... If you kill a tristana (or any dps) early with his ulti the teamfight is nearly won.
I mean, he's WAAAAY better than twisted fate. Like this : <------------------------------------------------------------>
He's also a great middler, even against tristana & kog'maw.

I don't understand why you put him next to alistar too. You can ignore a pure tank Alistar. You can't ignore a pure tank morde.

Edit : Omg mordekaiser is going to get buffed next patch ? But wtf ?