Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

09-09-2010

He said there was very little difference within tiers. I said there is a lot of difference. You agree, then deduct that my argument is wrong. Huh?

Grinningsphinx

09-09-2010

Quote:
innerresol:
i think ur wrong wen it comes to urgot in every game ive played with him ive gone 20+ and under 5 deaths and is rly good end game also guess ur just not playing him right =/

One word

Supression

dieinbasra

09-09-2010

Pantheon is probably the best solo top in the game. Maknoon and locicero carry with him in high. People just haven't caught on to his new playstlye.

Trackballz

09-09-2010

I think Anivia needs to be Higher on the Tier list, She has great survivability with her slows , wall and egg,, she can Burst down champs with the best of them , and i have seen the debate about well she has a stun but its so easy to dodge bla bla ... A bad anivia yes real bad .. but a good anviva will never lead with her stun Q ability .. they ult and e for burst ,, then while your slowed you get stunned , or group fight you stun the middle to slow / stun there team , very effective, Just my 2 cents on her.

Flak Maniak

09-09-2010

Quote:
dieinbasra:
Pantheon is probably the best solo top in the game. Maknoon and locicero carry with him in high. People just haven't caught on to his new playstlye.

And that is?

Also, Manamune really changes the game for physical carries with mana. Even seems to make pirate pretty good. The key thing about it is that you can build a Tear of the Goddess so you don't run out of mana, and for a small price after that you get at least BF Sword's worth from the Manamune itself. Then you can build your other deeps items, gleefully charging your sword all the way. For 1900 or so, a BF sword plus all the mana you could want is an amazing deal.

Brassherald

09-09-2010

Quote:
Raptamei:
He said there was very little difference within tiers. I said there is a lot of difference. You agree, then deduct that my argument is wrong. Huh?

The equal sign does not mean slight difference... And as he states they are his opinions, you don't need to share them or read them.

Polaritie

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
dieinbasra:

I dunno. Morgana is absolutely amazing as solo top, since Soil combined with spell vamp lets you heal for a fair amount.

Insanious

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
Raptamei:
You seriously think Vlad = Panth and Poppy = Nunu?

Their power is about equal in their respective roles...

EZ != Taric

Amumu != Kayle

They fill different roles, but their power levels are very close to being the same.

The best Neurosurgeon != The best Cardiologist, but both are very skilled and save lives in DRASTICALLY different ways.

Vlad != Panth because they are in different roles, Poppy != Nunu because they are in different roles.

Trist = Ashe, both are strong ranged carries and are both at about the same power level.

Singed = Mord, both are very strong pushers and are high damage tanks, both have very similar power levels.

Way to compare apples and oranges dude.

BurntToast

09-09-2010

Quote:
Insanious:
Their power is about equal in their respective roles...

EZ != Taric

Amumu != Kayle

They fill different roles, but their power levels are very close to being the same.

The best Neurosurgeon != The best Cardiologist, but both are very skilled and save lives in DRASTICALLY different ways.

Vlad != Panth because they are in different roles, Poppy != Nunu because they are in different roles.

Trist = Ashe, both are strong ranged carries and are both at about the same power level.

Singed = Mord, both are very strong pushers and are high damage tanks, both have very similar power levels.

Way to compare apples and oranges dude.

Comparing Mord and Singed is ..sorry to say...dumb. Mord and Singed are both great lane pushers but that is where it ends. Mord can soak damage...doesn't make him a tank. He's a durable melee DPS.

Singed brings WAY more to the table. Not only is he a tank but he puts on considerable damage, has some strong CC with his aoe slow...and lastly has FLING. One of the greatest abilities in the game that can massively change a team fight by singling out a target to break down.

What does Mord have if he doesn't have his ult'd ghost later in the game? Semi-laughable damage, no real chase and no real cc.

Insanious

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
BurntToast:
Comparing Mord and Singed is ..sorry to say...dumb. Mord and Singed are both great lane pushers but that is where it ends. Mord can soak damage...doesn't make him a tank. He's a durable melee DPS.

Singed brings WAY more to the table. Not only is he a tank but he puts on considerable damage, has some strong CC with his aoe slow...and lastly has FLING. One of the greatest abilities in the game that can massively change a team fight by singling out a target to break down.

What does Mord have if he doesn't have his ult'd ghost later in the game? Semi-laughable damage, no real chase and no real cc.

Way to miss the point of the whole post and pick apart something completely irrelevant...

Singed = Galio in terms of role and relative power, happy now...