Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilczak

09-08-2010

New item will be awesome for ez imo. **** nerfs, ezreal will be still t1!

vynzs

09-08-2010

On my second play with kennnen, 19/0/7.... Wtf ? (even if I'm a good player )
And my team was feeding ! :O

Sentient 6

09-08-2010

Hoping to see Mundo and Malz bounce out of T5 with this new patch.

hardballzdeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Morgana is even better now because of this new patch. No more moving with Flash-type spells after getting hit by Dark Binding.

DMG1

09-08-2010

Indeed, Mundo will be interesting to watch. Cleavers healing will make him able to both harass and farm better, will probably make him SUPER ridiculous on TT though.

EmergencyCombo

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardballzdeep View Post
Morgana is even better now because of this new patch. No more moving with Flash-type spells after getting hit by Dark Binding.
I was just going to state this. This patch truly indirectly buffs Morgana (and I guess Ryze to some extent with his W?) and I guess anyone else with decent CC. For Morgana though, this is so bonkers. My guess is that on Elementz list Ez moves down a bit and Morgana moves up higher in tier 1. There is literally no reason not to play Morgana right now.

Just watch, she'll get nerfed sometime within the next month. Right now she has to be within the top 3 champions.

Elementz, what's your view on this?

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyCombo View Post
I was just going to state this. This patch truly indirectly buffs Morgana (and I guess Ryze to some extent with his W?) and I guess anyone else with decent CC. For Morgana though, this is so bonkers. My guess is that on Elementz list Ez moves down a bit and Morgana moves up higher in tier 1. There is literally no reason not to play Morgana right now.

Just watch, she'll get nerfed sometime within the next month. Right now she has to be within the top 3 champions.

Elementz, what's your view on this?
The main reason for her being top tier is her black shield being castable on anyone. Make it so it's self cast shorter duration and that will balance it out (like Sivirs.) It shouldn't be an "Oh **** I ****ed up" button it should be a tactical counter.

EmergencyCombo

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
The main reason for her being top tier is her black shield being castable on anyone. Make it so it's self cast shorter duration and that will balance it out (like Sivirs.) It shouldn't be an "Oh **** I ****ed up" button it should be a tactical counter.
I whole-heartedly agree. Like I said, there is absolutely no reason not to run her now.

ZallKlos

09-08-2010

I'm feeling Miss Fortune will replace Katarina.

Jensaykufu

09-08-2010

Come on, move malz up a bit! :3 He got buffed to where he's useful!