Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I like the cut of your jib, sir.
It was even better when it was 70% increased damage on W :P

I have him at tier 3, he can jungle well.

hashinshin

09-01-2010

Malphite is a beefy damage (NOT a tank, a tank actually supports a team with CC) who can't kill other beefy damage. His E and Q simply don't do enough damage to drop another beefy. He will always lose to garen in the 1v1. Always lose to udyr in a 1v1. Always be insignificant in team fights unless he can pick a squishy.

So even in a beefy DPS meta he sucks at killing beefies (unlike udyr who can grab madreds, and garen who can merely ult on them/have great sustained damage.)

AtridOne

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Would you agree this is based on his initiation technique being a long-CD ultimate and then not having much to speak of/ways to cause threat afterwards?
I think one of the biggest things is initiation, lets compare him to the other bigger tanks.

Garen - Decisive Strike
Amumu - Bandage toss
Shen - Taunt
Rammus - Powerball and Taunt

All of these are non ults, and relatively low (5-20 sec)cooldown.

Malphites initiate has a 140/120/100 CD cooldown.

liesryou

09-01-2010

Your silence tells the whole story.

The Sexy Pope

09-01-2010

Is this your job? I hope Riot is paying you for this. Keep wasting your life posting your bad opinions about champs. I disagree with many of your selections.

BUFUyourMom

09-01-2010

Yeah I would never....unless...paid

SwatNigglet

09-01-2010

WHy is garen placed above xin zhao?

Ol Big Bear

09-01-2010

@ The Sexy Pope I know right? The reason why he posts this **** is so that Try Hard Kids stroke his nerd ego because they need a set of LoL commandments so they know who to play as so they don't lose games. Oh Geez. Oh please elementz tell me who is good so that I can be good and be as good as you and win as many games as you and have all of your babies from the remnants of balled up tissue in your trash can that you put there during the intermittent bursts of masturbation you have between hitting your refresh button on this post and crying about not having experienced a woman's special place. Quit reading this **** and play who you want people.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan7 View Post
You realize that Hybrid Malphite is really sick right?

Tank items -> LW + IE.

Proceed to roll kids with 300+ armor and 750 crits with W up.
Me carrying you in solo queue while you Eve, Teemo etc.. Doesn't count as a viable build Vman

At the same time though. Why wouldn't I tank Garen, Udyr, Xin for a tanky DPS if I wanted better a DPS/Tank hyrbid? Malph is out done anyway you look at it.

shawkboite

09-01-2010

Quote:
You realize that Hybrid Malphite is really sick right?

Tank items -> LW + IE.

Proceed to roll kids with 300+ armor and 750 crits with W up.
Yeah see I play malphite as a DPS. He farms REALLY fast and is hard to harass early game thanks to his new innate buff. I see all of your points regarding him as a tank, because it's no argument that he lacks the tools necessary to tank like allistar, rammus, shen, or amumu, but his dps and ability synergy make him a powerhouse when farmed (which is easy thanks to his W, E, and innate).