Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavo View Post
Elementz, quick question about a Kog'Maw build...what you you recommend for AD?
Dorans blade, Recursive Bow, Madreds, Bloodrazor then it's really up you. I haven't really perfected my build yet. I like to get starks and a GA but I see some people do guinsoo's nashors then some people do IE etc.. Sorry I can't be of more help.

CarltonGanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

I've been playing Panth with Max Q / W and one skill on E since I bought him (2 weeks ago). Good to see he is getting some love from the higher ups (right now im 1400 but im aiming for the top!).

Ordained

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Dorans blade, Recursive Bow, Madreds, Bloodrazor then it's really up you. I haven't really perfected my build yet. I like to get starks and a GA but I see some people do guinsoo's nashors then some people do IE etc.. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Personally I like to go for more of a hybrid build if the game lasts past my bloodrazor. I get a nashors, and then go for spell pen to up my madreds and w's damage.

Lyov

08-31-2010

Quote:
Okay I'll explain the two.

Kennen does good damage and has A LOT of CC in a team fight. Combined with someone like Vlad, Amumu, Fiddle, Nunu, Kat etc.. other AoE'ers it does devistating things. His laning has always been good and now they buffed his mid and late game making him a very good champion now.

As for Kog. I most likely underestimated him a bit and the tier I had him in was probably incorrect. I never played him AD I always played him AP before the patch and I just didn't find it to be that effective. I also never really saw any Kog's after he was released. My bad for not doing more to find out how good he really was before..

Anyways.. Madreds + W + Red buff is a REDONKULOUS amount of single target damage. It can do a stupid amount of damage. At the same time though. Kog is slow, and once W runs out he's very susceptible to being focused down hence why he's not tier 1. He lacks a form of survivability but has over the top DPS now.
I like how you said 'now' when nothing has changed.
ITT: idiot who doesn't play all champs well and decides to make a tier list based on not playing champs well

Abedeus

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
ITT: idiot who doesn't play all champs well and decides to make a tier list based on not playing champs well
What? You missed the patch notes, when they made Kennen into a force to be reckoned with and not just tickle people with his ultimate? Or changes that made Kog capable of melting faces with Bloodrazor and his W + Q combo?

Lyov

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
What? You missed the patch notes, when they made Kennen into a force to be reckoned with and not just tickle people with his ultimate? Or changes that made Kog capable of melting faces with Bloodrazor and his W + Q combo?
kog could always melt faces, just took a last whisper to do the same thing now that his Q does.

i'm only talking about kog here...

Morello

Lead Designer

08-31-2010
20 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
I've seen this build used successfully in ~1800 arranged on Kog and it devastates;

* Doran's Blade
* Boots 1
* Mandred's BloodRazor (Bow, then axe, then claws)
* Boots 2
* Frozen Mallet
* Recurve Bow

I'm thinking of trying Stinger instead of the recurve, just to see. I also think Nashor's might actually be usable on him in very long games.

Dunkelzahn

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
the recent patch made "deadly kennen" no longer an oxymoron since his ult was actually useful

and with the changes to kog's Q, he no longer needs stupid amounts of farming to do decent damage. previously, you'd need a bloodrazor, last whisper and starks to even contribute to a team fight. now, you get bloodrazor and you can actually contribute

Shriek

08-31-2010

Can I get an explanation of malphite with his recent buff?

Elementz

The Council

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I've seen this build used successfully in ~1800 arranged on Kog and it devastates;

* Doran's Blade
* Boots 1
* Mandred's BloodRazor (Bow, then axe, then claws)
* Boots 2
* Frozen Mallet
* Recurve Bow

I'm thinking of trying Stinger instead of the recurve, just to see. I also think Nashor's might actually be usable on him in very long games.
That actually looks like a pretty sick build. Are you talking about MartinLooserKing? He also uses a full IAS rune page. IAS rune page is very good on Kog.

Quote:
Oh.. Yes.. Nice observation on it almost being Sept and kids go back to school then... XD

Anyways.... Do I get to meet you in LA or what. Imo we should discuss making a Elementz champion. I mean the tier list is a big hit.. Imagine what the champ would be like! XD
Nice ignore on Elementz champion wahhhh.

Haha.