Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy656 View Post
In which situations do you recon it is worth picking Poppy? Any specific champs that should be with/against her to make her a good pick?
Poppy's kinda like Rammus. Like Rammus in the sense that she counters a carry on the other team. Pop your ulti, + ignite for 40% more damage on ignite, burst for insane amount of DPS while charging the enemy carry out of the battle. She's the DPS/Burst version of rammus while still being incredibly tanky and hard too kill at the same time. Say the team is Janna, Ezreal, Ashe, Alistar, Annie. Ashe is their team and the team is built around supporting her and keeping her up to do some redonkulous auto attacks. Poppy effectively counters her from doing that and forces her to run from the battle or die very quickly.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
I want to know why you guys are making tier lists.

I understand that a hero's viability depends on the current metagame, and a tier list helps people understand where everyone stands.

But these tier lists are taking on a "lol he's tier 3 don't play him" form in this game, and it's not healthy for the game as a whole.

Part of me thinks people are spouting out tier lists left and right to be the "original" tier list person for a shot at "e-fame."

I hope this isn't the motive.

Besides, counterpicking does a lot for a hero's viability. A flat tier list doesn't really show that.
I like to argue my opinions and discuss balance :O

Anarchy656

05-09-2010

Quote:
Poppy's kinda like Rammus. Like Rammus in the sense that she counters a carry on the other team. Pop your ulti, + ignite for 40% more damage on ignite, burst for insane amount of DPS while charging the enemy carry out of the battle. She's the DPS/Burst version of rammus while still being incredibly tanky and hard too kill at the same time. Say the team is Janna, Ezreal, Ashe, Alistar, Annie. Ashe is their team and the team is built around supporting her and keeping her up to dome some redonkulous auto attacks. Poppy effectively counters her from doing that and forces her to run from the battle or die very quickly.
Alright, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the elaborate and quick response

PPJEHqUR0VSFHsX4

05-09-2010

Tymed's list pwns this one. Yes, even in draft.

myroprax

05-09-2010

a nice list. you got tier 1 nailed but nidalee low tier three? i would think shes teir two or one. WW tier 2? he's strong no doubt but his ult is still cleanseable his blood scent is useless id rather not put points in it to be honest least then i can gank. udry tier two? even with upcoming nerf? and amumu?? hes got a strong ult to be sure but despair is weak and tantrum isnt enough dmg on a high cd. not to mention his mana problems.

Elementz

The Council

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy656 View Post
Alright, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the elaborate and quick response
NP.

@ Frozt. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it XD

Zeunchainn

05-09-2010

Soraka may be the queen of support with heal and mana but at the price of being technicaly 1v2.
Sometime it's better be actualy 1v2 so you get more exp at the cost of being more careful instead of Soraka sitting there and spliting the exp.

Janna is better she can babysit and actualy do something offensive by herself.

Elementz

The Council

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by myroprax View Post
a nice list. you got tier 1 nailed but nidalee low tier three? i would think shes teir two or one. WW tier 2? he's strong no doubt but his ult is still cleanseable his blood scent is useless id rather not put points in it to be honest least then i can gank. udry tier two? even with upcoming nerf? and amumu?? hes got a strong ult to be sure but despair is weak and tantrum isnt enough dmg on a high cd. not to mention his mana problems.
On page two I believe I tell the reason why Nid is where she is. WW is currently the fastest jungler in the game. His AoE attack speed buff is insane for a physical focused team and makes pushing / bding incredibly easy. Udyr I will have to see where he stands after the patch. Amumu is an amazing tank. He's not there to DPS. He's there to initiate and CC like a boss and he does that. With the uncomming buff's he will also crush the jungle very easily making him even better as his problems come from not being the best laner.

Elementz

The Council

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
Soraka may be the queen of support with heal and mana but at the price of being technicaly 1v2.
Sometime it's better be actualy 1v2 so you get more exp at the cost of being more careful instead of Soraka sitting there and spliting the exp.

Janna is better she can babysit and actualy do something offensive by herself.
Starfall and a silence / nuke aren't considered offensive? Soraka is also one of the best side lane solo's. She can 2v1 VERY easily while farming well and keeping them off of the tower. She is also one of the best zoning champions in the game.

myroprax

05-09-2010

yea sry about nidalee didint see that. but i can see what your saying as WW and amumu. also very quick response keep it up!