Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bbriguyy

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Actually, Anivia does outburst Annie lategame, thanks to superior scaling.
Got to agree with you there as well as anivia's wall of ice is very annoying when it comes to team fights

Ulquiorra Cifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbriguyy View Post
Got to agree with you there as well as anivia's wall of ice is very annoying when it comes to team fights
avina's stun is relatively easy to dodge and most of her dmg output relies on the enemy staying in her ult. When playing mid vs annie I am scared to get roflpwned by her. when playing vs avina all i have to do is be focused on not getting hit by her stun and remember that she has egg and i can easily dominate her. Once i get boots its even easier to dodge her stun. Annie's tun is much better and once she get the stun its very likely that 1 of her enemies will die in the burst. Avina is just doesn't have as reliable dmg output/stun.

Tony iz Godlike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Mordekaiser to tier 3 - Tanky + DPS is in. Yes Morde. You can move up a bit. (ARE YOU HAPPY YOU VULTURES!)
Like Like Like Like Like

+1

wiktou

08-28-2010

Anivia in same tier as GP?
i think its a joke.

It's my main, and i know how does she work.

Small AoE stun + nice dmg + slow
HUGE wall which blocks almost all ways in jungle
Insane dmg single target nuke
AoE dmg slowing ulti.

annoying passive in early and mid game (sometimes ppl cry even in lategame)

imo its one of most useful champions in game for team.
there's not many better heroes for chase / escape than bird

if u want to run, slow, stun, wall.

there's no chance to get u if u are not kassadin.
i think bird should be definetly in tier 1.

/e: i forgot to add that she's most powerful nuker in game.

2 skills with 1:1 AP ratio? :O

SirTamarin

08-28-2010

omg, kog maw is so fun. Ad kog is soooo powerful. Almost got my second penta of the day : D

Xelxiuz

08-28-2010

Icewall in jungle is so hilarious it's almost a shame she can't actually jungle.

Elementz

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoniel View Post
Elementz, may I ask for a reasoning of Kennen being in tier 2 now? I went some 10 pages back, but couldn't find any.

Are you sure that the following justifies him being so high?

I mean, he has to get very close and personal for his ultimate to have any effect and he just doesn't have defenses to sustain damage there. Especially if he goes for "a lot of AP". Worse yet, he doesn't have any way to disengage, since the rush is mainly used for engaging and initial stun.

In my personal opinion he is still too vulnerable to reliably deal damage, especially considering that only his ultimate actually hurts, for being a mage he can rarely risk going in to melee to unleash his full combo.

Moreover, I wouldn't call his stuns an "amazing CC". Even if he pulls off double stun, it's actually even shorter than Sion's or Taric's thing in total (it is semi AoE, I recognize it), useful for chasing someone or interrupting channeled spells, but pretty much insignificant otherwise (considering full scale 5v5 battles in late game), unless used in coordination with team mates AoE ultimates that require to keep them in range for a bit. I'm not sure if that's enough though, for it would be too dependent on certain setups and there are champions that perform much better at this task (just look at Gallio).

From my point of view, he is barely better than Fiddlesticks, regarding relative power level.

Any elaboration? Thanks in advance.
I find his stuns to be very spamable and reliable. As far as "diving into the fight" you use his ulti like you would Kats. You wait for the right moment and go in. You don't open the fight with it. If used correctly with a lot of AP he will deal some nutty AoE stuns and damage. Barely better then Fiddles? I find the built in Ghost + Stuns while dealing almost as much damage as Fiddle to be way better. Fiddle currently is a pretty big joke tbh.

Also getting Haunting Guise, Rylais, Zhonya's gives him a lot of survivability and damage. If you can top that off with a GA you're good to dive into anything.

Elementz

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post
Hey Elementz.
shurelia said that his pet will get some controlability for next patch, they just didnt have it ready for the current TR build and should be ready for the 2nd build of this patch.
Awesome then. We will see where he lands.

jellocup

08-28-2010

Hey elementz, why is kennen Tier 2, what build do you go?

Elementz

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drilldrill View Post
Hi Elementz, long time lurker and first time poster here.

I'm wondering how to play Kayle as you say she's Tier 1. I've looked up multiple Kayle builds and tried multiple things but I could never really shine on Kayle.

Is going standard 9/0/21 good?

I like to start off with Doran's Ring and rush for Rageblade Nashor's Tooth and Banshee's Veil.

My skill build is max Reckoning for lane dominance.

Am I doing something wrong as I seem to always lose with Kayle and I know it has to be my fault somewhere.
Rageblade, Nashors, BF item / Starks. Im not that great at Kayle but from the Kayles I've seen and played with she's an absolute force to be dealt with when Farmed. Kayle is literally just CS HARD for the first 15-20 mins. Come into the team fight and crush everyone with those auto attacks mid game and snowball from there.