Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Agreed with you on Soraka. She's so over rated. Her heals aren't that strong when she can't deal any damage nor can she tank. Picking soraka was actually worth it before the nerfs considering how strong the heals were. Taric is the best healer imo considering that he can also tank and he has some strong auras.

Question, is Corki getting a buff next? I'm already getting legendary sprees as him and i think he's a fantastic champion. He should be in T1 if he's getting a significent buff. Of coarse, people will still buy items that suck on him like trinity. The buff on corki will only make me and a few others dominate harder as him. I might even get another penta as him. Everyone else will still fail as corki though (you guy's aren't buying the right items).
Corki buffs will help for sure. As for Soraka. She hasn't been top tier for the longest time. I dunno why I didn't drop her out of tier 1 spot sooner. She was maybe tier 3 before last patch. This one dropped her to 4.

Bloodkin

08-28-2010

hey elementz i play very terrible vlads at my elo. How does is trist against him at high elo? At my elo i crush him so bad with her.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It's actually kind of funny, because we read and talk about things in this thread a lot, we just never posted ourselves
Lol oh I feel special now. /blush

Cruzerthebruzer

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkin View Post
hey elementz i play very terrible vlads at my elo. How does is trist against him at high elo? At my elo i crush him so bad with her.
There's bads at high ELO too, if he is able to get to level 7/9 somewhat easily, you're pretty screwed.

Dunkelzahn

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Lol that made me giggle.
B)

also, i'm looking forward to corki buffs

the only thing about that character i can't stand is his range and next patch'll be good

Bloodkin

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
There's bads at high ELO too, if he is able to get to level 7/9 somewhat easily, you're pretty screwed.
So there are terrible players up there that just some how got up that high? Also trist denies him well mid lane.

Wolf Knıght

08-28-2010

I wonder how the Ezreal nerfs will effect him.
He might drop to tier 2 or lower.

SouthernSun

08-28-2010

Elementz are anyone that knows Kennen well.. is it viable to play Kennen as a DPS (ad)?

AtridOne

08-28-2010

@Elementz

I know as far as Malzahar gos you're like "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

But do you think the next patchs buffs are going to push him up at all?

Ult gains suppression, as well as even more range (Totalling 750-ish, I think).

his Q gets its delay cut in half, mana cost cut by like 20% and lowered cooldown.

His W also gets a lower mana cost.

Now pair this with the last few patches loaded with more buffs for malz then probably any other hero, I'd say he deserves to move from the same slot he's been in forever.

His innate really isn't that bad, it eats towers, does great damage if you ever get it on a player and I've never had too much trouble with it over pushing my lane. Although it could be improved.

Razeluxe

08-28-2010

IMO...

- Move Shen down to Tier 2, if he wasnt before he is now with ult nerf.
- Move Janna, Warwick, Ashe, Sivir, Zilean, and Pantheon down from Tier 2. As far as Janna/Ashe/Sivir the poking metagame is dead and gone, and as for WW/Zilean/Pantheon there are many better options for Junglers/Support/Melee DPS.
- Move Kass/Anivia/Olaf up to Tier 2. First two are dominant carries, and Olaf Id put on top of Tier 2 honestly. Good jungler, great ganker, does crazy DPS for build tank and an amazing anti-carry with Ult+Ghost.

Besides that its all really good. Would love to hear a response thanks.