Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirTamarin

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkin View Post
He is a anti carry. He can rift to the back of the opposing team and almost 2 shot their ranged carry and then rift out unharmed. I would only pick Kass against a team with a few squishier carry's or dps (ashe, panth, trist, kog etc.).

- Amplifying Tome + health pot
- Boots 1
- Tome-> Mejai's
- Sorc shoes
- Tears of the Goddess
- TotG-> Archangels staff
- Zhonyas

I would only get mejai's if know your going to get at least 5 stacks early on. If you had a poor start and are lacking damage i normally rush zhonyas after sorc shoes and then go right into making archangel's staff.

Skill order:
R>Q>E>W

Kass's W skill is very useful. It allows you to lane longer and also farm, harass and stay in team fights longer. So putting at least 1 point in it early game is a good idea.
Oh, ok. Would you suggest rod of ages for him? I've seen people build it on him a lot. Also, what levels is he in his prime?

Kajax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Any recent consideration on Malphite's place?

Where do you think Ezreal and Corki will be after the next patch?

ricardo delbueno

08-28-2010

please any manager who read my messages and tried eh every possible q credit me my problem resuelban 5000 riot point and nothing appears in my account send e-mail pictures everything but give me solocuines and took me out of the account 35 dollars that someone responsible for the face or tell me how I get my money if I give my points riot ...

Bloodkin

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTamarin View Post
Oh, ok. Would you suggest rod of ages for him? I've seen people build it on him a lot. Also, what levels is he in his prime?
Roa is good on him i dont use it ever. I would rather get an archangels staff because it gives tons of Ap which kass needs and also gives lots of mana. Having lots of mana on kass is a good thing if you like to stack rifts. I mean 120 damage adding 120 damage each rift after, so with that mana from AA i can chase and rift on someone for almost 1k damage. I feel like kass is great as soon as you have his Q at lvl 3 you can harass for tons of damage.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Agreed with you on Soraka. She's so over rated. Her heals aren't that strong when she can't deal any damage nor can she tank. Picking soraka was actually worth it before the nerfs considering how strong the heals were. Taric is the best healer imo considering that he can also tank and he has some strong auras.

Question, is Corki getting a buff next? I'm already getting legendary sprees as him and i think he's a fantastic champion. He should be in T1 if he's getting a significent buff. Of coarse, people will still buy items that suck on him like trinity. The buff on corki will only make me and a few others dominate harder as him. I might even get another penta as him. Everyone else will still fail as corki though (you guy's aren't buying the right items).

Senta

08-28-2010

chogath is amazing, i fail to see how he is below any tier and believe this is infact due to your experience with sub optimal chos.

he can 2v1 INCREDIBLY easily, allowing your team to have a jungler thus increasing overall exp/gold gain, also his build can adapt to whatever team you are facing, loads of MR or armour depending on the game (ie. dont buy mogs... EVER)

when he has his feast stacks he is a giant char who can just walk into the middle of a team, knocking up and silencing their squishies before reducing one of them to half health, usually resulting in a win.

can you explain why you rate him so lowly?

EDIT: i see you have answered this question before listing shen,udyr,amumu and others above him, and now i think about it at high level play they probably do give more utility, however at my low elo (~1200) chogaths ability to finish kills is invaluable

jellocup

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senta View Post
chogath is amazing, i fail to see how he is below any tier and believe this is infact due to your experience with sub optimal chos.

he can 2v1 INCREDIBLY easily, allowing your team to have a jungler thus increasing overall exp/gold gain, also his build can adapt to whatever team you are facing, loads of MR or armour depending on the game (ie. dont buy mogs... EVER)

when he has his feast stacks he is a giant char who can just walk into the middle of a team, knocking up and silencing their squishies before reducing one of them to half health, usually resulting in a win.

can you explain why you rate him so lowly?

EDIT: i see you have answered this question before listing shen,udyr,amumu and others above him, and now i think about it at high level play they probably do give more utility, however at my low elo (~1200) chogaths ability to finish kills is invaluable
I may be speaking out of turn, but I think hes low elo because his E spell is rather useless late game, his Q spell isnt really reliable and his Ultimate is only a single target nuke. Hes more of just an annoyance and has no tanking passive/abilities, but if you want to play annoying choose an Off-tank (Garen... Udyr...). People claim Cho'gath as a "close-range mage nuker", Theres just better characters to play if you want that, If you feel that because of his ability to last hit (Im guessing R) and get the kill, You should play a good clean up character with an escape/chasing ability (Kass, Akali, Nidalee). Cho gath has no escape mechanism besides an offensive one which can be easily dodged.

Dunkelzahn

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senta View Post
Quote:
however at my low elo (~1200) chogaths ability to finish kills is invaluable
you just answered your own question

sure, he gives utility

it's just that

other people are better and he doesn't bring anything unique

Samat

08-28-2010

I really think that some people needed to read that.
I must say, wonderful work. I agree a hundred percent.
Garen is a boss and is my frist ban whenever I am the leader (in elo hell, where I am stuck people tend to call me crazy for banning him).
Whenever I say, OMG you got teemo as a first pick, people don't get my point
I have to say that is the clearest stamentment describing what happens in ranked games.
Gongrats

Elementz

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
you just answered your own question

sure, he gives utility

it's just that

other people are better and he doesn't bring anything unique
Lol that made me giggle.