Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-28-2010

Haha Gg, your team kinda sucked, Yi was really dumb though..I had you dead at the start and he Q'd in to die.. ZZzz

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
Haha Gg, your team kinda sucked, Yi was really dumb though..I had you dead at the start and he Q'd in to die.. ZZzz
GGGGGGG, ward on Red is too good lol. Got 3 kills from it ^^

Cruzerthebruzer

08-28-2010

Not sure why he didn't think it was warded after #1, or after you told him it was, or after #2...like whattttt haha Nasus is pretty good at anti carrying, I sucked that game though, I kept running in with my ult and no one came /=

Kuranith

08-28-2010

mordekaiser. cleanse nerf. Tier one or two. make it happen. EDIT** tried to put this on the TT thread.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtridOne View Post
I don't get why you think he's so bad, it's so ridiculously easy to shut down your lane opponent early and mid.

Level 2 you can literally get a kill and all you have to do is land a nade and chase them mashing Q.

And you can argue, sure hes insanely good early, but he loses his thunder quickly.

If hes insane early, he's going to get stacked, which makes him great late. I can get him not being top tier but hes definitely not worse then the Tier 4 heroes. I think he excels against teams with a lot of softies. Which I would think would make him tier 3 as sort of a special situational role.

Then again, keep him on your sh*t list and maybe he'll get buffed
Yeah he does crazy damage early. You can just go back to base if you get low, and dodging grenades isn't too hard. If you survive the early game its smooth sailing from there and you can count him for nothing and surviving his early game isn't that hard.

Alonem

08-28-2010

On Urgot:
I think someone in this very thread compared Urgot to Garen and focusing on item build and comparing both of their early/mid to their lategame I have to agree somewhat. While Brutalizer seems to be great on Urgot (and garen) I think you really need to go for tankier items afterwards (or at least after sheen) to stay viable in harder games.
While Bloodthirster + Triforce are a good combination with his spammable Q I think neither synergizes enough with his moves to make him a viable glasscannon and are really only good for stomping the underleveled/noobs.
Building him tankier will synergise with your shield, passive and ult as it opens the option to use his ult during the main stage of teamfights (not just afterwards for ganking/cleanup) on their carry and keep your passive up on him all fight long.
I dont think hes great but since most people I have seen seem to be so focused on building him in an unreasonable way I can't judge his true potential, yet.

On Xin:
I actually think Xin is rated correct, maybe even too high on this list as he isnt a very good jungler and there are plenty of higher priority picks for every lane, too. He is good in almost every comp and vs any enemy but there is hardly a situation where he is a high priority pick.

Elementz

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
Not sure why he didn't think it was warded after #1, or after you told him it was, or after #2...like whattttt haha Nasus is pretty good at anti carrying, I sucked that game though, I kept running in with my ult and no one came /=
Lol yeah Nasus is definatly a pain to deal with. You did fine, your team just didn't follow the tank who just blew his ulti is all.

Kuranith

08-28-2010

Oh. whoops. i tried to post the mordekaiser thing on the TT thing. sorry.

Akyio

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow n Crash View Post
I love Kennen, I play him alot however the last patch didn't really do anything except screw his stun capability over with the diminishing returns coupled with reduced base duration.

The ap ratio buff to his ulti was decent but the increase to Electrical Surge is not even noticeable. 50 dmg increase @ 500 ap not counting resistances. Really?

Added MR/armor on LR is also positive. Had this been on his ulti even better. That's when he needs to stay alive.

All in all, damage increase negligible. He still has sub-par damage even though his ulti could actually hurt now provided he survives.
A tiny bit of added survivability during LR which hasn't really helped out much from my experiences so far. If you get caught and targeted you are still dead.
His chain-stunning used to be his thing and useful as it was. If you chain-stunned the total stun duration was similar to that of other champs. A lone stun was still short.
Now... it's ridiculous.

His stuns took a severe hit and are more or less just interrupts now after the first stun.
At the same time, they didn't really increase his damage output nor his survivability.
This is not just theorycrafting, I've played him almost exclusively since the patch and I played him alot even before the patch so this is observations and experiences.

I would love an explanation to why he is suddenly tier 2 considering what I stated above.
I have to totally agree with you. The point is that people just noticed that kennen exists after a patch was released with a few of his buffs. however not much has actually changed. I really dislike the stun change too. The first stun is 1second, this is like udyrs stun, and the second is 0.75 if im correct, if not even lower.
Also his damage early game is just the same, it was weird, I remember I rushed to the enemy and ultied him, and then he started QQ that kennen is OP because they buffed damage on his ultimate too much.
But actually kennen has always been the same.. It's just that stun is easier now. But he isn't really worth tier 2..

Elementz

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTamarin View Post
@elementz: Can you give an explanation about kass? What kind of champ is he? When is it good to pick him? How does one build him?
He's kinda like Nidalee in the sense of they can totally clean up a fight really well. He does large bursts to champions and is kind of a in and out harassing kinda champion. Very good champion if played correctly.

I often see people get RoA, Archangels, Mejais, Lichbane, Zhonyas, Frozen Heart, VoidStaff on him. Pretty standard items on him. RoA, Mejais, Arch is prolly the most common.