Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotionx View Post
Ashe, Sivir, Zilean, Xin Zhao
Dont get it. I'd put him infront of Ashe
Agree

AtridOne

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
So far the best Urgot i've seen has been TMRBeauty and they play a pretty good Urgot. They go brut, blackcleaver, trinity I believe. Seems to do some pretty good DPS. Yet I still don't see anyone picking Urgot over any of the ranged carries out there now.
I don't get why you think he's so bad, it's so ridiculously easy to shut down your lane opponent early and mid.

Level 2 you can literally get a kill and all you have to do is land a nade and chase them mashing Q.

And you can argue, sure hes insanely good early, but he loses his thunder quickly.

If hes insane early, he's going to get stacked, which makes him great late. I can get him not being top tier but hes definitely not worse then the Tier 4 heroes. I think he excels against teams with a lot of softies. Which I would think would make him tier 3 as sort of a special situational role.

Then again, keep him on your sh*t list and maybe he'll get buffed

quasistellar

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtridOne View Post
I don't get why you think he's so bad, it's so ridiculously easy to shut down your lane opponent early and mid.

Level 2 you can literally get a kill and all you have to do is land a nade and chase them mashing Q.

And you can argue, sure hes insanely good early, but he loses his thunder quickly.

If hes insane early, he's going to get stacked, which makes him great late.
That grenade is pretty easy to dodge :/

AtridOne

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasistellar View Post
That grenade is pretty easy to dodge :/
Easier to land then Hiemerdingers grenade, quicker travel speed and I think it's longer range.

SirTamarin

08-28-2010

@elementz: Can you give an explanation about kass? What kind of champ is he? When is it good to pick him? How does one build him?

Invesco

08-28-2010

Can anyone explain how to build Xin up to tier 2 standards?

Bloodkin

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTamarin View Post
@elementz: Can you give an explanation about kass? What kind of champ is he? When is it good to pick him? How does one build him?
He is a anti carry. He can rift to the back of the opposing team and almost 2 shot their ranged carry and then rift out unharmed. I would only pick Kass against a team with a few squishier carry's or dps (ashe, panth, trist, kog etc.).

- Amplifying Tome + health pot
- Boots 1
- Tome-> Mejai's
- Sorc shoes
- Tears of the Goddess
- TotG-> Archangels staff
- Zhonyas

I would only get mejai's if know your going to get at least 5 stacks early on. If you had a poor start and are lacking damage i normally rush zhonyas after sorc shoes and then go right into making archangel's staff.

Skill order:
R>Q>E>W

Kass's W skill is very useful. It allows you to lane longer and also farm, harass and stay in team fights longer. So putting at least 1 point in it early game is a good idea.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-28-2010

E gets BF sword on Garen!

Varsh

08-28-2010

Agreed if its played on SR, not sure about TT though

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
E gets BF sword on Garen!
Game was over anyways why judge