Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

08-27-2010

Urgot needs to be built tanky to have a good effect lategame.

All his damage is in q and q+e. He doesn't need much to do well early, so you can go tank from the start.

frozen mallet, glacial shroud, negatron cloak, and boots of swiftness if you can get away with it.

start with mana crystal or doran's ring for mid.

Late game, a rylai's, frozen heart, or banshee's veil, whatever the situation calls for.

PS the trick is in his passive.

DanGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat****let View Post
Kog'maw was garbage. He get mega buffed yo
Let me rephrase that: "Just wondering how he builds him, because he used to think Kog'maw was garbage in part because he was using an inferior build."

And tbh, imo nashors/guinsoo build was significantly worse than madreds/anything even before the patch. He felt middle-of-tier-3ish to me, then.

Wilczak

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I don't think 10-30k views a day makes much money. You need to be in the like 100k+ per day to see any actual flow of cash haha. I just wanna hit for 1,000,000 so I can go ZOMG 1 MILLION! Maybe do some sort of prize or something along those lines.

New goal - THINK OF SOMETHING COOL I CAN DO FOR 1,000,000 VIEW GOAL COMPLETION! go people go!
help me escape low elo hell! haha!

Dryesias

08-28-2010

Kog'maw in my opinion, should be built Madred's Bloodrazor -> Rageblade -> Nashor's tooth. Reasoning being Nashor's + Rageblade gives you 100 AP without stacking Rageblade stacks, which gives you an additional +1% damage on your bio-arcane barrage, and the added damage to your other abilities is just gravy. Also the cooldown reduction on Nashor's let's you have Bio-arcane barrage up whenever you need it, and the mana regen on Nashor's coupled with mana regen per level yellow runes is all the mana you'll really ever need, though if you need to spam R you can pick up the blue buff.

Some of the best AS items happen to be hybrid, and the best hybrid items happen to be AS. No reason to not take those two, and LW is pointless, because even though you are a right clicker, most of your damage is magic. Also, Nashors + Bloodrazor + Rageblade + AS mastery in offensive = Just under the AS cap so no reason to get anything else. Becoming AS capped is just a side effect of the two best hybrid items coupled with his core item (Bloodrazor).

If the game is still going, and they have magic resist, then comes void staff, since that increases your right click damage a ton and puts you at +2% magic damage on to your bio-arcane barrage with rageblade stacks up.

zzbzq

08-28-2010

I'm beginning to seriously question Mundo's position at the bottom of garbage tier. He's got a ton of free damage, can counter CC, and has regen and a ranged slow/harass/poke. He could be Garen all over again. People are just afraid of building him tanky because that was a no-no in the old metagame where only 1 player ever tanked. When you look at Mundo, he belongs right up there with Garen and the junglers.

I am so RuDe

08-28-2010

Hey Elementz.. I really like the new malphite do u have any new thought on him? Because u still have him in higher tier 4

I think hes pretty viable cause of his good initiate Ult... more armor cause of W remake and better laning cause of more frequent Passive

bazinga

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ognirr View Post
Soraka probably just doesn't help out enough anymore, and becomes more a liability being too squishy. Granted, the tankier the team (more armor and MR), the more effective HP her heals give, especially if she does her ult on 4 tanks, she is just too liable to being focused more. Taric provides better support with stronger heals, being tanky himself, and having a stun compared to soraka's silence. Taric also provides some decent damage boost to his team mates with his ult, along with decent AoE damage as well.
yes but what the matter with taric?

taric is tier 1 and deserved
even if soraka is worse than taric whats up with tier 4?

cmon she is put behind jax ryze pantheon yi

bazinga

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
Without CD reduction it has an effective CD of 9 seconds. With max CD reduction it sits comfortably at 3.
how can it possibly go from 9 to 3 since the max is 40%?

Layotees

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
how can it possibly go from 9 to 3 since the max is 40%?
Effective CD. As in the time between it fading and you being able to use it again. You're able to take 6 seconds off the total CD with CDR.

bazinga

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
Effective CD. As in the time between it fading and you being able to use it again. You're able to take 6 seconds off the total CD with CDR.
k got it, ty