Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bbriguyy

08-27-2010

I would like some information about Annie and her runes? I have been told from different sources that I should go just straight ability power in all runes and quins others I have seen that go ap/lvl and right now I know this is wrong I have magic pen in my red slots health in my yellow slots and -cooldowns in my blue slots I would like some information as in what have you found best for Annie.
Please help!
Thank you

April Shaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Your character getting buffed/nerfed is not the only justification for them moving on this list.

If the metagame changes, characters move up or down even if they have no specific changes.

So you Katarina players, stop whining, Katarina is still tier 3; she definitely does not fit on or against the vast majority of teams, but she fills her role pretty well and is a good pick. Too bad her role never is needed anymore.

Letkhar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
Chalice is an item that should not (or very rarely, maybe taric cause idk him) be built.
Galio likes Chalice. And I'll build it on Sion if the lane I'm in is magic-heavy.

But then, I build DPS Sion for giggles, so I'm probably not the person to talk to about that...

Razikk

08-27-2010

Why is blitz so low?

Tuberculosis

08-27-2010

I'm really sad about Urgot's placement. If you read my post earlier though you'll see I totally agree with what you're saying. His damage output past the first 10 minutes drops to nothing. I really want to enjoy that hero.. but he just blows. So hard. Ever so hard.

DMG1

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Hard to place on a team: Heimerdinger.

Equal in pushing power to other champions but tons worse in team fights. He's not worth it.
Naw, he's not that bad. He's kinda like TF: Overshadowed by clearly better options, but not worthless. He can't push nearly as well now, but he's still better than the Poor Teemos and Eves and Blitzcranks/similar champs near there. IDK if he should be near the top of tier 3, I think Kass, Akali, Anivia, and Singed are probably slightly better than him, but he certainly feels tier 3 now.

As bad as he is now, he can at least deal with the Kiting/poking and dish it out better than those definitely below him. That alone makes him tier 3ish.

Noble Ninja

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Yes if you don't count Statikk on the first page. He wasn't working at Riot when he posted

YAY FOR OFFICAL RED POST NOW!

Yay for Morello

PS: Sick forum icon.

I was about to say wtf.. a red in the tier list? maybe he didnt know what he was getting into

Rebonack

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyonic View Post
Thanks. Mind if a few others can verify this build for Kog?

Additionally, how would I go about building his skills?
There's a fair bit of division on how to build Kog, honestly. But it seems people are zeroing in on the fact that he's a tank-buster.

The common skill build is R > E > W > Q with the possibility of tossing in a level of Q at level 4 for the 10 IAS. Go 9/0/21 for the CD reduction. Your damage comes from W. You want the CD on that thing to be as low as it can get. Without CD reduction it has an effective CD of 9 seconds. With max CD reduction it sits comfortably at 3.

-Start with D. Ring or Mech depending on preference.
-Build Tear of the Goddess ASAP. This will give you the mana pool you need to support your Ult.
-Sorc Boots for the Mag Pen. With Marks and one Quint you'll hit that magic number of 30 with these. You're dealing pure damage to anyone stupid enough not to get any magic resist.
-Complete Nashor's Tooth to hit the CD cap.
-Madred's
-Infinity Edge
-Last Whisper
-Complete AA Staff

This build gives you a potent mix of both physical and magic DPS and all the mana you need to spam the hell out of your Ult when the need arises. Kog needs a large mana pool far more than he needs mass MP/5. You should be sitting right at the attack speed cap once you're done. Go grab a red and blue buff and teams will run from you.

radica

08-27-2010

I really think your underestimating Olaf. By far Olaf is one of the top 3 junglers in the game. Killing very efficiently faster then Wick and XS on normal neuts also having stronger base mana regen for his low mana abilities with the only drawback of weaker ability to initiate early game ganks for the tradeoff of having a slightly better endgame.

Also, Olaf's ability to jungle is miles better than Udyr. I also find it difficult to believe how Udyr is higher on the list then XS. I think everytime in a 5man I see an Udyr when we already have a hard tank like Mumu I rather that Udyr be XS or Olaf.

I completely agree with Kog he is so good right now but I feel like stacking ap and going for early nashors allows him to do better than getting madreds with the added bonus of all your other abilities scaling to ap including your bioarcane barrage.

Urgot is a very snowbally hero and works best in mid or a solo lane. He should be built as an assasin specializing in armor pen. He's very dependant on his charge if it misses he's really not going to be doing much. His ult isn't the greatest but it does it's job quite well. If I would place him anywhere it would be in low tier 3 with him being similar to Akali burst trading a bit for an ok ult but relying too much on an aoe skill shot.

radica

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razikk View Post
Why is blitz so low?
Because he grabs an enemy then tosses them up in the air and then pretty much does nothing in a team fight except for a 0.5 sec silence which is only good against channels.