Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongsy View Post
Malz has the best dance in game bro.
I guess we know where all Step Up 3D's money came from. The small community of gamer / dancers on LoL rofl.

Laurix

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Why do people love Morde and Malz so much. I don't get it.
Honestly, Malz is by far the least fun I've had on a "Mage" character - so it beats me.

It's been said time and time again that he's not good (for many reasons), but after trying him myself I can honestly say you're better off picking any other Mage/Caster over him.

Morde is a fun hero, and it's not surprising he appeals to people. He's cheap to buy, he looks cool (which sadly is why a lot of people play champions/refuse to play some), has a second HP bar and/or doesn't use mana, and can farm well.

Teemo, Tryn, and Cho on the other hand... Ugh, see them all the time too.

Krendin

08-22-2010

Quote:
Why do people love Morde and Malz so much. I don't get it.
No idea.

I cry everytime someone picks Morde on my team.. he doesn't do anything useful.

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2010

Quote:
I guess we know where all Step Up 3D's money came from. The small community of gamer / dancers on LoL rofl.
If only Malz was in 3D

@ w@

SirTamarin

08-22-2010

do you take in account the possibility of jungling when deciding the lists? Just wondering, don't have any objections to anything on there. Also, why is anivia such a low tier? Is it because her difficulty to play?

BigPapaFetus

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur1x View Post
Honestly, Malz is by far the least fun I've had on a "Mage" character - so it beats me.

It's been said time and time again that he's not good (for many reasons), but after trying him myself I can honestly say you're better off picking any other Mage/Caster over him.

Morde is a fun hero, and it's not surprising he appeals to people. He's cheap to buy, he looks cool (which sadly is why a lot of people play champions/refuse to play some), has a second HP bar and/or doesn't use mana, and can farm well.

Teemo, Tryn, and Cho on the other hand...
Completely agree with everything here. Morde is my favorite hero and even though I'd like to see him higher, top of tier-4 is where he belongs. The Malz love is baffling.

Also I'm guilty of not playing heroes because I don't like they way they look. I refuse to play Teemo, even if he was the best hero in the game, I won't even touch him. Kennen as well. I also have a hard time playing some champs based on how they sound. Sion is one of them, he is fun to play AP but I've heard so many bad Arnold impersonations in my life that it's hard to listen to.

Elementz, time for a style/sound tier list. Actually nevermind, people will freak out about that one even more than this.

DrBeach

08-22-2010

yer why is anavia so low?

Laurix

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaFetus View Post
Completely agree with everything here. Morde is my favorite hero and even though I'd like to see him higher, top of tier-4 is where he belongs. The Malz love is baffling.

Also I'm guilty of not playing heroes because I don't like they way they look. I refuse to play Teemo, even if he was the best hero in the game, I won't even touch him. Kennen as well. I also have a hard time playing some champs based on how they sound. Sion is one of them, he is fun to play AP but I've heard so many bad Arnold impersonations in my life that it's hard to listen to.

Elementz, time for a style/sound tier list. Actually nevermind, people will freak out about that one even more than this.
Soraka and Taric for me.

>.>;

I'm not a big fan of heals/support anyways, but the way they look and sound just really, really made me stay away.

BlackLordDragonX

08-22-2010

finaly i found this thread can sm1 explain to me how is dinger tier 1 when i see him the most unrewarding champion in the game?And how is chogat hard to place in a team?

Elementz

The Council

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLordDragonX View Post
finaly i found this thread can sm1 explain to me how is dinger tier 1 when i see him the most unrewarding champion in the game?And how is chogat hard to place in a team?
Turrets = win team fights alone
Turrets = Push and defend amazingly

Nuff said about Dinger.

Cho's Q is hard to land as the game goes on. Not a reliable stun so he really isn't better then other tanks.