Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerTunes

08-22-2010

1. galio is tier 2 ( he is gamebraking in premades)
2. garen should be also tier 1
3. amumu tier 2
4. soraka tier 3-4 (she isnt strong enough for t1)
5.alistar tier 3-4

KOREAN DAVE

08-22-2010

Elementz, with the metagame pushing for tank and tanky champions, do you think Olaf would be higher up on the list? He's by far the tankiest carry in the game right now.

Reyn Time

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2010

When are we going to get a reason for why Galio started @ t2 and moved to t3?

zarkotics

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Okay his ulti can't be cleansed. Pretty good buff but overall but I really don't see it buffing him up a tier. He is pretty much the same.
He adds something unique to a team (which like you said is what 4th tier mainly comprises of) if your team can get away with not having a character with any slows/stuns/disable of any kind then grabbing a pet with his ult/ignite combo heavily tips any team fight in your favor. I've mained mord for a while and although I do completely understand why he is fourth tier it is worth noting that the fact that cleanse can no longer hard counter him is an almost unfathomable buff. The dots act as a soft counter to flash and helps to thwart would be runaways, but that isn't enough to make him useful. The pet is where the gold is. The pet retains all of the characteristics of the original plus gets a massive buff to defense.

Ezrael is a good carry, but he's of more use as a pet :]. Lets hope he has lizard.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetSoul View Post
Heroes with natural escape skills can't be zoned, so they don't have the same problems as those without them.

Say for example, your top knows the enemy's top is Sion and Taric: an absolutely brutal lane for a 2v1. So say you're GP, you can take Raise Morale at lvl1 to deny two melee creeps and prevent yourself from getting xp denied (the lane will push to your tower), and then use parley and raise morale selectively to maintain the lane just outside your tower. If you have Flash/Cleanse, you should also have a fairly easy time killing both of them once you hit lvl6, provided the RNG swings in your favor on the barrage.

For any champ without a natural escape mechanic though, they're going to get hit with a 4 second stun chain and bursted down every 12 seconds or so... meaning that lane becomes impossible to maintain, and they're going to get xp denied.
Ezreal
Anivia
Annie
Garen
Amumu
Rammus

That's the list I was talking about, just didn't wanna quote it over and over

TheWinz0r

08-22-2010

Can someone please explain to me why morde is so low (tier 4)? I think hes unstoppable early game and can tank a whole team while doing a **** load of aoe damage so why the low ranking?

Sorry I'm kinda a nooby when it comes to the high ELO stuff

LordSloth

08-22-2010

There's a link on the first page explaining mordekaisers placement. I'm not sure what it says cause I didn't read it but I'd imagine it says "He's a tank with CC of any kind, therefore easily ignored and outshone by other tanks".

ErdoS The Wise

08-22-2010

AP or DPS Tristana are you referring to as tier 1? Hard for me to see DPS Tristana being tier one with only 1 skill that scales with an autoattack, but i don't play tristana so i can't be sure.
Also AP or AD Katarina?
And Udyr.. tank i guess or can he also be good DPS?
Tank or DPS Poppy, Nasus, Garen

Alot of these have multiple viable (?) builds.

AP Shen FTW

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-22-2010

Why do people love Morde and Malz so much. I don't get it.

Dongsy

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Why do people love Morde and Malz so much. I don't get it.
Malz has the best dance in game bro.