Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

devotionx

08-21-2010

Question about Akali as she the worse shaco right now, will she be rated higher due to the upcoming shaco nerf?

Nawo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
Hey yo Elementz, any plans of putting together a 3v3 list?
I'm guessing you're just trolling, which is just annoying, but if you are serious you could afford to check the page before this one.

Kaye

08-21-2010

wut.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prumpie Iron Toe View Post
Check the main post for links to the answer to your question. I asked this a few days ago and he pointed out some very key issues with Anivia. Basically, her moves are too telegraphed to be effective against players who have had experienced against her.
To be fair, that's mainly her laning is telegraphed. Once you get R, you can combo anyone within its range.

Elementz

The Council

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawo View Post
I'm guessing you're just trolling, which is just annoying, but if you are serious you could afford to check the page before this one.
Oh that was a big time troll lol.

Elementz

The Council

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotionx View Post
Question about Akali as she the worse shaco right now, will she be rated higher due to the upcoming shaco nerf?
Um no she'll stay the same.

Tony iz Godlike

08-21-2010

Mordekaiser doesnt have a whole lot of counters and if ignored will rape the carry and turn that carry into a ghost that hits hard.

I've seen this many times and usually turns the tables or even flat out wins the team fight single handed.

He should be moved up one tier.

-Fantastic Pusher
-During Laning Phase he is able to either kill, or harrass them to death
-Excellent 1v2'er if there is a jungler
-Excellent 1v2'er because he is able to farm and harrass at the same time
-Most people get Frozen Mallet on him anyway so theres the "CC" that is apparently missing
-In todays meta game its all about tanky people and Morde fits the Tanky DPS slot nicely

Darge

08-21-2010

@UP
I'm sure he can't just purely kill 2 champions with him alone, without the creeps around. And he pushes like crazy, at least that's how people on ur elo (No rank cause u ain't 30lvl) play him. If he can't kill both of you, you can just deny his exp. Bye bye mordekaiser, it's 4v5 now and he's a weak feeder.

Tony iz Godlike

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
@UP
I'm sure he can't just purely kill 2 champions with him alone, without the creeps around. And he pushes like crazy, at least that's how people on ur elo (No rank cause u ain't 30lvl) play him. If he can't kill both of you, you can just deny his exp. Bye bye mordekaiser, it's 4v5 now and he's a weak feeder.
Was this directed towards me? Because I am lvl 30 and I am Ranked. I actually main mordekaiser and my mordekaiser is beast.

luti01

08-21-2010

Why is Morde so high? and why isnt Eve and Teemo at the bottom of the useless tier?

I know, is ur list, but i think the 3 i named are the cancer of LoL champs.