Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicHippo

08-20-2010

Fair enough, Fixed

SouthernSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Elementz,

How high will you rate Shaco after the upcoming patch comes in? He is getting a MASSIVE nerf.

RIP Shaco.

SapphireJay

Master Recruiter

08-20-2010

Thanks Wilczak. That's a big list!

Darge

08-20-2010

What do you think about the buffed kennen, Elementz? Will he be good for the competitive play?

EpicHippo

08-20-2010

I'm more interested on what Elementz thinks of the Heimer nerf. This could be enough for us to see Heimer back into T3. The nerf might have been a little harsh imo : /. I don't even play Heimer and it made me flinch.

BackInYaHood

08-20-2010

shaco still tier 1 ... his main abilities such as the perfect ganker didnt get killed

Logravity

08-20-2010

Hey elementz i've read some of your past posts about sion and from what i've read he's tier 2 because of his AP build. What tier would AD sion be in?

jackrabbit78

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
What do you think about the buffed kennen, Elementz? Will he be good for the competitive play?
^ I'm quite interested in seeing where this yordle fits in after the patch is released.

Shoddy Carpenter

08-20-2010

I'm actually curious about Nasus. I know that he is considered a tank and a pretty good one (tier 2 atm), but it seems to me that he doesn't serve the necessary functions of a tank nearly as well as most of the other tanks. He has no initiation move and nothing to draw the enemy's fire. If anything his ult makes the enemies not target him. His damage is respectable but he's played overwhelmingly as a tank. What am I missing?

Mistikman

Adjudicator

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Due to the whole NDA with test realm content, no one can really discuss Kennen's buffs outside the PTR forums until the changes hit live.