Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xozzen View Post
Why is Sion tier 2? Was there a change I missed? He was considered UP for as long as I can think.
Been tier 2 since I made this list probably.

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppa View Post
Singed needs farm, Alistar babysits.
K, now I see.

Your right, Singed really isn't all that good at Baby sitting and Aoe stunning :P

PineappleThis

08-13-2010

I love dps sion, with crits/lifesteal/attack speed. And you don't need to buy any hp cause you can get about 400 from Enrage.

PsiRedEye22

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomorph View Post
I disagree with this one.
Amumu does not have a taunts for starters.
Rammus has Defensive Ball curl which also becomes insane after item build. What is the Amumu equivalent?
Amumu ultimate in effect beats Rammus no question about that but I do have a quarrel with it's cool down.
Ever so many times do I find Amumu being reluctant to do anything before he has his ultimate. The cool down also makes him more predictable when you have to account for it and when it is "safe".

His initiation is far more valuable IF he has his ulti where as a powerball slowing multiple champs is as good as spammable in comparison.
Bandage toss being lower risk I do not understand what you mean by that. A missed bandage toss likely means initiation cancelled or chase abrupted.
While a bandage toss stun is better than a power ball slow, if you add a taunt you have the equivalent of a 3 second stun and Rammus can do this over and over.

While I don't want to make this a Rammus > Amumu discussion I can't follow the logic in your sentence at all AND many things you claim depend on item builds which widens the discussion to several other candidates if you will.
I know, this is a bad talking point for a debate as it brings too many factors to the table. I will just agree to disagree with you on the matter.

kijik

08-13-2010

so many friggin new guys, back when I played someone would make one of these silly little tier lists and they'd get flamed/agreed with for about 10-20 pages then it would die out..

Nice timing on making one of these Ele, PS I see you found yourself an e-girlfriend GRATZZZ

rofl.

PS Kass Tier 2 IMO

Eppa

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
so many friggin new guys, back when I played someone would make one of these silly little tier lists and they'd get flamed/agreed with for about 10-20 pages then it would die out..

Nice timing on making one of these Ele, PS I see you found yourself an e-girlfriend GRATZZZ

rofl.

PS Kass Tier 2 IMO
Locust?

hashinshin

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotCA View Post
Now I hate to be the guy who gos "WHY IS MY CHAMPION SO LOW"

But really.. Why is kassadin so low ?

I mean really, there's not another champion who can SHUT DOWN any carry in this game, in such a short amount of time. Have your tank take SOME attention, go through jungle, port to the squishy, Q to silence(They lose their DPS) E + Tele out, your team finishes squishy, wash rinse repeat with every other hero.

Like, I mean he's a god awful poke player in comparison to others, thats not what he really does. He just completely stops a DPS from doing anything. After that DPS is done, silence their next target, R in use your E; your Q should be up, pop E..
ETC.

I don't see him as a champion you can simply stop from doing this either. THAT SAID, he is hard countered by a few champions and has an easy early game to shut down.
i've found that it's because kassadin needs to be dangerous close to enemies, and does nothing to stop carries from just attacking him and beating him. after his burst smart people will just turn around and kill you before your next spell comes off cd.

kijik

08-13-2010

played with him for a while, why? Did he quit while I was gone? it'd be entertaining if he came back as a smurf being council and all.

hashinshin btw that's where being a smart player comes in, as kass you wait til the initial WTFISGOINGON happens, come in, rape the carry, and jump out, you have about a 4 second window which is plenty of time to drop a carry with a well built kass, then jump back over a jungle wall, and if you build kass right he CAN take a hit, not to mention with a morg or a kayle you can get away easily.

biomorph

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiRedEye22 View Post
I know, this is a bad talking point for a debate as it brings too many factors to the table. I will just agree to disagree with you on the matter.
May I inquire on what matter? Our individual preferences or that Rammus is tiered a bit low? (Which was my original agena)

thegreatunknown

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krendin View Post
Udyr is very gamechanging. I can't count on ten hands the number of times I've gotten a double kill first blood at level 4 out of the jungle, whether they're near their tower or not. He's incredibly disruptive during a team fight, someone is always being stunned and dpsed HARD. He can also push lanes pretty hard, and farm really well with very little chance of being ganked.
I have rarely seen it...in over 1000 combined normal/ranked matches. I mean to where he is really pushing team fights, scoring kills, getting FB, disrupting team fights, and pushing hard on lanes I think a lot of champions do that while adding to the overall team play.

It is hard to gank, and if this WAS TT...I think we agree sir. But this is 5v5, and in team fights unless he/his team is farmed, udyr easily goes missing even more then WW (who does all roles a tiny bit better) or other champions who do the various roles he does.

Back to OP...I just don't like how Tier list are made up of this 1+2+3+4+5 system. Where you take all they can do, and ignore their viability to win games for you. Isn't that what it should be about?