Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dongsy

08-12-2010

I am curious as to what build you see people play sivir with, Whenever I play she seems fairly amazing during the early game but as the teamfights roll out she seems to become significantly less desirable and always seems as if her autoattack damage does not live up to any of the other melee choices despite my mad dockets of farm.

a schadenfreude

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongsy View Post
I am curious as to what build you see people play sivir with, Whenever I play she seems fairly amazing during the early game but as the teamfights roll out she seems to become significantly less desirable and always seems as if her autoattack damage does not live up to any of the other melee choices despite my mad dockets of farm.
Meki pendant, two health pots, 9/0/21 or 0/9/21, arp runes, mana regen blue/yellows.
Chalice of harmony, berserker greaves.
B.F. sword.
Infinity edge.
Stark's fervor.
Madred's bloodrazor.
????

a schadenfreude

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrenic View Post
Care to give any thoughts on Galio? How are high ELO players itemizing him/using him?
Force of nature, aegis of the legion, banshee's veil, guardian angel, abyssal scepter.

Ingenejannik

08-12-2010

How is the Tier1 Kayle played and how do i survive early with her huge boo..er manacosts.

And why is Corki tier 4 O.o. He does incredible AOEdmg and armorshred. Pls explain me why he is lowranked.

And Alishtar Tier 2? Pls explain me ^^

TFFoS

08-12-2010

Does your ordering mean that you would ban Ezreal, Shaco, Heimerdinger, Amumu, and Morgana before Shen, Kayle, and Soraka? I haven't had much experience in ranked play, but it seems that people like to ban the "OP" champs.

Gigiwoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzixTGO View Post
I get tired of hearing about this stupid tier list in games like its some commandment set in stone.
Then quit reading. Sheesh. No one is making you read people's tier list, so if you are tired, go elsewhere and quit trolling here.

This is one of the most interesting and informative threads on the board. It's not the tier list that rocks, it's all of the ongoing discussion from all the veterans (not just Elemetz). Reading this one thread is a fantastic way to learn a CRUD-ton about the game and how each champion stacks up.

Gigiwoo.

Dunkelzahn

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenejannik View Post
And why is Corki tier 4 O.o. He does incredible AOEdmg and armorshred. Pls explain me why he is lowranked.
corki requires a stupid amount of farming to do respectable damage

he needs an aoe control team built around him while other ranged carries can be plugged into any team to provide ranged DPS

valkyrie isn't as good as rocket jump or arcane shift as an escape mechanism, and if you need to get the hell out of there while doing gatling gun you can kiss your damage goodbye

BackInYaHood

08-12-2010

I dont think that he needs that much farming to do the saem damage as other carries
just the right build :/
its more likey his range and his 'bad' escape that make him a lowr tier champ in some peoples eyes

Ingenejannik

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
corki requires a stupid amount of farming to do respectable damage

he needs an aoe control team built around him while other ranged carries can be plugged into any team to provide ranged DPS

valkyrie isn't as good as rocket jump or arcane shift as an escape mechanism, and if you need to get the hell out of there while doing gatling gun you can kiss your damage goodbye

Give Corki a sheen and he does rly nice dmg. The dmg in lategame is extremly high. He is just weak in early game. So i rly don't understand the low ranking. There must be an other reason for Corkis low ranking.

Wilczak

08-12-2010

he is squishy, low range, low damage in early/mid, no cc (ok, he has blind...)