Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squalleke123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-11-2010

I'd switch pantheon and fiddles... Fiddles is more useful in most combo's, has nice fear and silence (opposed to pantheon only having one stun) and is generally a very potent caster and definitely not a low tier champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

Senior Member

08-11-2010

I'm curious why Alistar isn't Tier 1.Sure, Shen is a solid tank and his ultimate is game changing EARLY game. Alistar, on the other hand, has an ultimate that is extremely strong throughout the entire game, especially once you put it on a 48 second CD (max CDR)...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkelzahn

Senior Member

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reep View Post
I'm curious why Alistar isn't Tier 1.Sure, Shen is a solid tank and his ultimate is game changing EARLY game. Alistar, on the other hand, has an ultimate that is extremely strong throughout the entire game, especially once you put it on a 48 second CD (max CDR)...
shen's initiator doesn't require a lot of positioning unlike alistar's

sure, pulverize-headbutt will send their ashe/tristana careening towards your team and get them utterly vaporized but after that, alistar is dead weight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krathalos

Senior Member

08-11-2010

This is old. I highly doubt it's updated on the latest patches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Babyz Daddy

Junior Member

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krathalos View Post
This is old. I highly doubt it's updated on the latest patches.
Actually he updates it more than once a week...

You Fail


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInYaHood View Post
nasus aoe gives him a lane control that morde can only dream of
he might not be that of a fb champ due to his lack of early game cc but he is an amazing farmer
besides that nasus has an aoe armor debuff plus a fcking hot slow which give your team way more than that funny shield thingy morde has
nasus ultimate offers extra life and deals a fixed percentage of the opponents life as damage which make it simply a perfect off-tank ability while morde's ulti is more lala :/
nasus can just run in and with a combo of ulti-sheen-q and easily knock out squishy dds and that's exactly what these guys should do
So while you're spamming your AoE (which does **** dmg btw anyone with a life steal or dorans dagger can sit in it and shoot creeps) how are you building your Q? By around L11 you'll be hitting people like a wet noodle with your +20 Q dmg.

Morde gets his swoll on from L7+ at L12 he's extremely strong his W + SFC (which he will have at that time) will be doing 80 dmg a second to everyone around him tac on incin and your ult and their carry will be dead in seconds giving you a ridiculous damage boost with the pet. If their carry had red it gets even better because now you have a double slow.

Either way this isn't a discussion of who is superior, Nasus or Mord we all know Nasus is, late game. This is a discussion on whether or not Mord should be a T4 champ or high T3 champ.

I had a few of my boys talkin **** on Mord 2 days ago saying they would QD if I picked Mord. I picked Mord at the last second and went 17-3 playing mid shutting down their Vlad. He's not a **** champ he was nerfed for a reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

Senior Member

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
So while you're spamming your AoE (which does **** dmg btw anyone with a life steal or dorans dagger can sit in it and shoot creeps) how are you building your Q? By around L11 you'll be hitting people like a wet noodle with your +20 Q dmg.

Morde gets his swoll on from L7+ at L12 he's extremely strong his W + SFC (which he will have at that time) will be doing 80 dmg a second to everyone around him tac on incin and your ult and their carry will be dead in seconds giving you a ridiculous damage boost with the pet. If their carry had red it gets even better because now you have a double slow.

Either way this isn't a discussion of who is superior, Nasus or Mord we all know Nasus is, late game. This is a discussion on whether or not Mord should be a T4 champ or high T3 champ.

I had a few of my boys talkin **** on Mord 2 days ago saying they would QD if I picked Mord. I picked Mord at the last second and went 17-3 playing mid shutting down their Vlad. He's not a **** champ he was nerfed for a reason.
Nasus jungles well with ulti getting dragon and baron quickly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waterga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2010

How is Janna not Tier 1? You called her situational but never elaborated on that statement. In what instance could a team not use a long range multi-target nuke/knock-up? When is a slow nuke not useful? The spammable shield and AOE heal + knockback? I understand she got nerfed and is not as good as she once was but she is still extremely useful for any lineup.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

Senior Member

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterga View Post
How is Janna not Tier 1? You called her situational but never elaborated on that statement. In what instance could a team not use a long range multi-target nuke/knock-up? When is a slow nuke not useful? The spammable shield and AOE heal + knockback? I understand she got nerfed and is not as good as she once was but she is still extremely useful for any lineup.
She can't team fight against 3 tank teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppa View Post
She can't team fight against 3 tank teams.
And Soraka can?

Janna > Soraka on many levels. Janna's E is not effected by incinerate which right off the bat makes her a better pick since it only takes 1 summoner spell (that at least 3 people pick every game) to slaughter her strength by 50%.