Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Rozay

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
Mundo is not a tank, he is a dps with a lot of hp and pretty good health regen. And if you say, " get Warmog's", you lose all your merit.
Dps with alot of hp is another way to say dps tank? I never grab warmogs lol.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbob View Post
Why is Cho'Gath so low? He has 2 CC's, that should move him out of **** tier right there because LoL is completely CC reliant. His ult also can pretty much own a squishy since its true damage.
If he can't land his Q consistently for harassment and in a team fight then what good is he as a tank?

Malvado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

why is blitz so low? his pull is great and he makes a great tank

Elementz

The Council

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonixion View Post
I think people aren't understanding. Hard to place on team does not mean "Don't ever pick this character, he ****ing blows." (Unless you are Malzahar or Mundo), it means that you'd never, ever pick them over anybody above them because they simply do not bring enough to the table compared to everyone above them.

Go ahead and pick Cho or Teemo. You'll probably do fine. There was just a better option.
Biiiiiiiiiiiingo

pubstar

08-04-2010

Do you think Kass is viable for solo queuing? I like playing him but I feel its becoming a lost cause

Duttch

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
He's just so easily stopped in a team fight. Sure his ulti is fine but once it's over so is he.
In reference to Tryndamere. Does that basically mean he's a character you probably just shouldn't play in Ranked matches?

Which brings me to my next question. Why are there heroes like this that basically aren't viable or shouldn't be used? I know it's a niave question to ask, but I just wonder why these heroes exist if they aren't even that useful.

Boldizar

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL pubstar View Post
Do you think Kass is viable for solo queuing? I like playing him but I feel its becoming a lost cause
Do you do well with him? The majority of the time, liking a hero well enough to practice with him or her will be worth at a couple tiers compared to a hero that's good in the abstract, but you don't enjoy playing. We all have our own personal tier lists, heroes that simply mesh better with our natural playstyle than others.

Of course, it would be ideal if all your favorites were tier 1, but few are so lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duttch View Post
In reference to Tryndamere. Does that basically mean he's a character you probably just shouldn't play in Ranked matches?

Which brings me to my next question. Why are there heroes like this that basically aren't viable or shouldn't be used? I know it's a niave question to ask, but I just wonder why these heroes exist if they aren't even that useful.
a) Riot doesn't share all of Elementz's opinions.
b) Riot doesn't balance exclusively around 5v5 banning pick.
c) Riot doesn't balance exclusively around the highest ELO.
d) Riot has better things to do.
d) Some of the underpowered champs are already overplayed.
e) Some of the overpowered champs are still underplayed.
f) Balacing is hard.

Take your pick.

jjonga

08-04-2010

In draft pick, how much aoe does the enemy team need to have for janna to be a good counterpick?

And what's a good build for Janna?

Elementz

The Council

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjonga View Post
In draft pick, how much aoe does the enemy team need to have for janna to be a good counterpick?

And what's a good build for Janna?
Well if they have a champ like Amumu, Morg, Fiddle etc.. Get Janna. Hell you can get Janna for ****s and giggles shes the counter initiation champion and a great support. They have 1 strong AoE champ. Pick up Janna.

jjonga

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Well if they have a champ like Amumu, Morg, Fiddle etc.. Get Janna. Hell you can get Janna for ****s and giggles shes the counter initiation champion and a great support. They have 1 strong AoE champ. Pick up Janna.
Ok thanks

How should I play Janna?