Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

relkin

05-12-2010

How about teemo... i know not the best ranged dps at all. but his map hack shrooms seem to be useful for map control and or gang prevention.

RunsOnDiesel

05-12-2010

/Reverse facepalm I have nothing against Gankplank buffs as long as they are reasonable. Increasing his damage to where he can one shot a Twitch after mild farming is not the way to make him viable. Its his hp and resistances that need to be looked at IMO. Tbh I think Twitch needs the same thing (love to see him move up in your tier) but the noobs would scream murder (I hope it still happens).

Also I think the game in general could use burst damage being toned down some in general. Balance champs to tier 2 not to equally insane status, I sayz!

I think you mean Grackis as the one who always plays Nidalee.

Why so serious?

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunsOnDiesel View Post
/Reverse facepalm I have nothing against Gankplank buffs as long as they are reasonable. Increasing his damage to where he can one shot a Twitch after mild farming is not the way to make him viable. Its his hp and resistances that need to be looked at IMO. Tbh I think Twitch needs the same thing (love to see him move up in your tier) but the noobs would scream murder (I hope it still happens).

Also I think the game in general could use burst damage being toned down some in general. Balance champs to tier 2 not to equally insane status, I sayz!

I think you mean Grackis as the one who always plays Nidalee.

Why so serious?
You realise in my entire GP suggestion thread that had 110+ votes to it you were the ONLY person to talk negitively about my suggestion in the entire thread? You realise that I said it's up to Riot to do the number changes and its a suggestion not anything else, and the numbers I posted weren't to be used exactly? You realise 3+ times people quoted you and said "That's not what Elementz is saying about GP he's trying to increase minimum damage and decrease his crit so Parrrley is way less RNGy?" which you still clrealy don't understand. You got proved wrong when I said that the other tier lists put GP is the trash tier too.What else do you want? You say I am biased into thinking he's trash when there's countless threads made everyday saying "When is GP gonna be changed to be viable again?" and then you have the high Elo players tier lists agreeing with me too on it. Even if you still don't agree with me I don't care anymore. Just drop it already. Agree to disagree and if that's not good enough you're right, you win, just shut the **** up already.

Twitch buffs..

No I mean HotshotGG. I didn't say the person who streams her the most. I said the best Nida in the game, which is HotshotGG and he will tell you Nida is a solid tier 3 pick pub stomp champion. Hell even Grackis will tell you that.

Why so serious? Because that's how to have a grown up conversation with someone when you're argueing one side or the other. You take them seriously and act it.

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

Didn't read through all 16 pages, but I'm just curious why Janna is in t2 while Soraka is in t1?

RunsOnDiesel

05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
You realise in my entire GP suggestion thread that had 110+ votes to it you were the ONLY person to talk negitively about my suggestion in the entire thread? You realise that I said it's up to Riot to do the number changes and its a suggestion not anything else, and the numbers I posted weren't to be used exactly? You realise 3+ times people quoted you and said "That's not what Elementz is saying about GP he's trying to increase minimum damage and decrease his crit so Parrrley is way less RNGy?" which you still clrealy don't understand. You got proved wrong when I said that the other tier lists put GP is the trash tier too.What else do you want? You say I am biased into thinking he's trash when there's countless threads made everyday saying "When is GP gonna be changed to be viable again?" and then you have the high Elo players tier lists agreeing with me too on it. Even if you still don't agree with me I don't care anymore. Just drop it already. Agree to disagree and if that's not good enough you're right, you win, just shut the **** up already.

Twitch buffs..

No I mean HotshotGG. I didn't say the person who streams her the most. I said the best Nida in the game, which is HotshotGG and he will tell you Nida is a solid tier 3 pick pub stomp champion. Hell even Grackis will tell you that.

Why so serious? Because that's how to have a grown up conversation with someone when you're argueing one side or the other. You take them seriously and act it.

What a sad small world you must live in.

Mr Bláck

05-12-2010

Tristana isnt the best ranged DPS in the game so why is she up there? she should be on par with corki and twitch atleast

Emergencia

05-12-2010

I still don't get it Elementz. Veigar is UP because if he's against a team that has people without mana he will plainly suck, not having his burst and making him a gimped version of Annie. However, if this is draft mode according to the other teams selection Veigar can actually be pretty good. I don't think he's useless, just situational. That's why I said that he can be pretty good, maybe Tier 2-3, or just plainly bad. He will obviously suck in a normal 5vs5, but in a draft mode wouldn't things be different?

wonderBlake

05-13-2010

What do you think of the new nerfs to udyr does that change him at all?

Cooldude1234

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxnyxnyx View Post
Didn't read through all 16 pages, but I'm just curious why Janna is in t2 while Soraka is in t1?
Sorka is an amazing support and can greatly greatly help in team fights with all her heals and she has a silence.

I'm wondering why Corki is in tier 3? I think he should be tier 1 or 2 at least. He has great dps skills, a spamable ulti, an escape skill, etc (i'm sure I don't need to tell you what his skills are lol) Plus he's a great farmer/pusher!

Mpalm

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude1234 View Post
Sorka is an amazing support and can greatly greatly help in team fights with all her heals and she has a silence.

I'm wondering why Corki is in tier 3? I think he should be tier 1 or 2 at least. He has great dps skills, a spamable ulti, an escape skill, etc (i'm sure I don't need to tell you what his skills are lol) Plus he's a great farmer/pusher!
Janna should be tier 1, no doubt.

Corki was nerfed and just hasn't had the same dps output that he used to... so his viability as a carry decreased by a decent amount.