Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabbitnerdo

11-15-2011

Also karma should be teir 3 at the very least

Oznap

11-15-2011

I feel that you should of waited a week or two to apply the tier draft.

I only say this because Masteries have been greatly altered as well as the fact you released this on the same day the changes were made.

No Dominion draft pick yet?

TheKMAP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Yo Elementz can you explain why Shaco is so low? Is he mostly for solo queue?

Fanzilicious

11-15-2011

bump

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMessiah View Post
* Tier 3: Akali

It's official, Elementz is clueless. I guess CLG getting completely demolished by Akali two months ago has completely slipped your mind? She wasn't touched at all, and the gunblade nerf did not stop her from stomping. Today's "nerf" will take a whopping 10 damage off her burst. Ever survive against an Akali with 10 hp? Nope.
Uhh speaking of clueless did you just not read what happened to her passive (Her passive is the reason she's so strong if you didn't realize)

Quote:
Twin Disciplines
  • Initial spell vamp gained upon obtaining 10 bonus attack damage reduced to 8% from 10%
  • Additional spell vamp reduced to 1% per 6 attack damage from 1% per 5 attack damage
  • Initial magic damage bonus upon obtaining 20 ability power reduced to 8% from 10%
  • Additional magic damage bonus reduced to 1% per 6 ability power from 1% per 5 ability power

Combined with Gunblade nerf (which was quite substantial) which is her bread and butter item + the passive nerf. That REALLY hurts Akali. On top of that she does already have a lot of competitive play counters top lane. So that + these nerfs drops her down another tier.

Also tier 3 isn't a bad tier. It's a good tier. Means your balanced and a viable pick. Please L2Tierlist before you talk like you have any idea what you're talking about.

Also this is a pick priority to competitive teams list. Meaning she won't be sought after as a first or 2nd pick most likely and if she's picked at all she'll be a lower pick for teams because of these nerfs, thus dropping her down in the competitive pick draft mode tier list. In Solo queue she will remain high because of her ability to snowball so well which happens A LOT less in competitive play as people carry pink wards to specifically counter her and if you have some CC Akali is as good as dead.

The only clueless person you should be speaking down too is yourself with that idiotic post. If you want to debate something, do it with class or all you will get is attitude back. Talk nice to me and I'll talk nice back.

Elementz

The Council

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKMAP View Post
Yo Elementz can you explain why Shaco is so low? Is he mostly for solo queue?
I haven't yet finished judging him for competitive play. He's super strong solo queue, but not sure about competitive play.

Swordwraith

11-15-2011

People perceive Elementz as having some sort of holier-than-thou attitude when he's doing this, when really he's just putting his opinion out there in an effort to help the community.

The unfortunate fact is that human beings are obstinate, obnoxious creatures who see this sort of behavior as challenging how awesome they are/their opinions and beliefs, have to fight back. Also, the internet promotes you be an anonymous snert nosed jerk to people since there are no repercussions for it.

Oh yeah, and we look for reasons to be offended too.

santa0704

Master Recruiter

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordwraith View Post
Oh yeah, and we look for reasons to be offended too.
i'm offended by this

ChangWu

11-15-2011

lol

Sir Grendel

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I haven't yet finished judging him for competitive play. He's super strong solo queue, but not sure about competitive play.
With how much focus is placed on laning phase with the current meta I would imagine him being rather high, he has mean ganks, and can shutdown a lot of the popular jungle picks with invasions.

Oh and fizz with his evasion and ultimate is a team fighting monster. If he were the worst laner in the game he would still be worth picking up for team fight presence.

Just my 2 cents, I'm in no way shape or form a competitive player.